- Brief Description
- Double fronted with two storey extension. Well maintained with period features. Double glazing throughout apart from kitchen. Maintained in good condition but kitchen and some of the rooms would benefit from modernisation.
- Entrance Porch (1.20m x 1.10m)
- With tiled floor and door to entrance hall
- Entrance Hallway (5.80m x 1.90m)
- With wooden floor boards
- Claokroom (2.75m x 1.60m)
- With fitted shelving
- Downstairs WC (2.65m x 1.10m)
- wc, whb
- Living Room (3.55m x 6.05m)
- With exposed wooden floor boards, Open marble fireplace brass inset and ornate wooden surround. Picture rail, extra ceiling height. Window overlooking garden to front. Double doors to breakfast room
- Kitchen / Dining Room (3.70m x 8.10m)
- Traditional style fitted oak kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, worktops, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, electrolux hob and double oven. Extractor hood. Part tiled wall, tiled floor. Breakfast bar. Large window overlooking rear garden. Door to utility room
- Utility Area (3.95m x 2.40m)
- With tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. wall mounted storage cupboards and presses, worktops, Stainless steel sink unit. Door through to covered side passage. Door to rear garden.
- Study / Bedroom 4 (2.45m x 3.85m)
- Landing (1.75m x 2.85m)
- Attic access. With feature window on landing area
- Large walk in aiaring cupboard / hotpress
- Master Bedroom (3.95m x 7.15m)
- With fitted wardrobes, velux window detail, steps down to study area with shelving. Window overlooking rear garden. Door to En-suite
- Master En-suite
- With mire elite electric shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (7.30m x 3.50m)
- Fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards overhead. Steps down to study area with built in desk. WHB. Fitted storage cupboards, window overlooking garden to rear wtih views towards Dublin Mountains.
- Bedroom 3 (3.55m x 2.40m)
- With window overlooking garden to front
- Bathroom (1.90m x 2.45m)
- Wc, whb with vanity unit overhead with mirror, feature space saver bath with antique telephone shower attachement and Triton T90 i electric shower. Part tiled wall.
- Front Garden
- Walled garden with excellent off street parking for two vehicles. Lawned garden area with bordering plants. Door to covered side passage leading to rear garden.
- Rear Garden
- the rear garden is a noteable feature, it enjoys a sunny southerly aspect. It extends to approxiamtly 19m in lenght. It is afforded a high degree of privacy, is primarly set out in level lawn with two patio areas, one paved patio immediatly to the rear of hte proeprty and a gravel patio area at the end of the garden.
- Garage (6.55m x 3.50m)
- With henderson door to rear laneway.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.