- Entrance Hall (5.40m x 1.20m)
- Reception Room 1 (3.40m x 3.20m)
- Laminate flooring, fireplace, built in storage press
- Kitchen (4.80m x 3.20m)
- Range of units, plumbing for washing machine, free standing fridge, free standing cooker. Tiled fireplace with gas fire inset. Understair storage area.
- Lobby (0.85m x 1.20m)
- Door to rear garden. Sliding door to bedroom
- Bedroom (3.33m x 3m)
- Double room. whb and built in wardrobes
- En-suite (1m x 2.65m)
- wc, tiled floor and walls. shower unit
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 3.30m)
- Fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom (1.30m x 0.90m)
- Tiled floor and wall, wc, whb and shower
- Brief Description
- single glazed hardwood windows throughout. Re-wiring done in 2007. Rear pedestrian access. Resident disk parking. Built c.1890. single storey extension with FPP built in 1982.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.