- Living Room (4.70m x 3.10m)
- timber laminate floors, overlooking the front with doors to all rooms. Gas coal fire affect fire place
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 2.20m)
- overlooks the front, timber laminate floors, high ceiling
- Bedroom 2 (3.05m x 2.05m)
- with window overlooking the rear yard, single room, with gas fire central heating boiler, access to the hot water service
- Bathroom (2.30m x 1.65m (includ. lobby area))
- small lobby area before entering the bathroom. Bathroom also has timber laminate floors, frosted window overlooking the rear. Enclosed shower which is partially tiled and operated by the immersion, w.c and w.h.b.
- Kitchenette (2.25m x 1.50m)
- timber laminate floors, door to rear garden, single bowel stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring stand alone gas hob and dual oven, with a stainless steel extractor hood, tiled splashback, floor and wall mounted presses.
- Rear courtyard
- good sized concrete yard surrounded with masonary built walls. external shed which is plumbed for a washing machine. Yard measures 4.5m x 3.95m.
- Floor area (7.15m x 5.4m - 2.1m)
- OLD MEASURE UP
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.