- Superb Dublin 4 address in this prestigious development
- Second floor South facing apartment presented in walk-in condition
- Finished to the highest of standards
- Secure underground parking
- Floor area of approx. 93 sqm (1,001 sqft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Managemnet Company: Bohan Hyland
- Service Charge: €3,900 per annum
The location of the property is second to none, close to all of the amenities of Ballsbridge and beside Lansdowne Road Dart station. The Aviva Stadium is only across the road from the apartment, hosting a selection of entertainment options including rugby matches, concerts and other events. The redevelopment on Shelbourne Road has provided new amenities and restaurants including Shelbourne Social, Avoca, Butlers Chocolates and new plaza spaces. Baggot Street is only a short stroll away with its large range of shops, restaurants and bars, while just beyond this is St. Stephen’s Green and Dublin City Centre. The Dart offers direct access to all surrounding and coastal areas, while the bus corridor on the Merrion Road and Northumberland Road lead to the city centre and beyond.
- Reception Hall (1.3m x 4.6m)
- with attractive walnut flooring, door to hotpress with built in shelving.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (6.23m x 7m)
- with timber flooring, kitchen fitted with a range of overhead press & drawer units, Siemens stainless steel oven, Bosch integrated microwave, Siemens five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, integrated dish washer, very fine silstone work top and large centre island.
- Living Area
- with magnificent floor to ceiling windows, feature gas fire and door leading to the south facing balcony.
- Master Bedroom (3.7m x 4.2m)
- with large picture windows overlooking the grounds, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with circular bowl sink unit, w.c., step in shower, crema marble tiled floor & walls and underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 1 (3.37m x 3.3m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and windows overlooking the private grounds.
- with attractive crema marfil marble tiled floor and walls, circular bowl sink, w.c., bath with shower over and heated towel rail.
- Balcony (1.61m x 4.4m)
- large south facing balcony with timber decking.
BER No. 100872076
Energy Performance Indicator: 136.29 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.