- end tce two storey residence with off street car parking to front. Pedestrian access to side of property. Orignal windows. Obvious potential to extend. East facing rear not directly overlooked. GFCH.
- Entrance Hall (1.15m x 1.15m)
- With door to
- Living Room (4.10m x 3.75m)
- With very fine cast iron fireplace, recessed downlights, picture window overlooking Lambay Road. Door to
- Kitchen / Dining Room (2.60m x 5.05m)
- Tiled floor, understair storage cupboard with shelving, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, very fine traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, power point gas hob, belling oven and extractor hood. Plumbing for dishwasher. Door to rear garden.
- Landing Area (1m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1 (2.75m x 3.25m)
- To front. Master bedroom
- Bedroom 2 (2.50m x 3.50m)
- Double to rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.45m)
- To rear. Fitted sliding mirrored door wardrobe.
- Shower Room (2.80m x 1.75m)
- Mira elite electric shower, wc, whb
- Very good rear garden, 100ft long with shed. Lawned with mature hedgegrow and bordering flowerbed with off street car parking. There is a pedestrian entrance to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a noteable feature and extends to approximatly 35m / 114ft set out primarily in level lawn with bordering hedgegrow and mature trees. Large paved patio area and concrete storge shed.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.