- end tce two storey residence with off street car parking to front. Pedestrian access to side of property. Orignal windows. Obvious potential to extend. East facing rear not directly overlooked. GFCH.
- Entrance Hall (1.15m x 1.15m)
- With door to
- Living Room (4.10m x 3.75m)
- With very fine cast iron fireplace, recessed downlights, picture window overlooking Lambay Road. Door to
- Kitchen / Dining Room (2.60m x 5.05m)
- Tiled floor, understair storage cupboard with shelving, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, very fine traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, power point gas hob, belling oven and extractor hood. Plumbing for dishwasher. Door to rear garden.
- Landing Area (1m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1 (2.75m x 3.25m)
- To front. Master bedroom
- Bedroom 2 (2.50m x 3.50m)
- Double to rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.45m)
- To rear. Fitted sliding mirrored door wardrobe.
- Shower Room (2.80m x 1.75m)
- Mira elite electric shower, wc, whb
- Very good rear garden, 100ft long with shed. Lawned with mature hedgegrow and bordering flowerbed with off street car parking. There is a pedestrian entrance to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a noteable feature and extends to approximatly 35m / 114ft set out primarily in level lawn with bordering hedgegrow and mature trees. Large paved patio area and concrete storge shed.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com