- Brief Description
- Property comprises a typical house along the stretch of Griffith Avenue,situtated opposite the Tolka Rovers FC grounds. Lawned garden with off street parking for 2 cars. Property appears to have doubel glazed windows. Door facing rear garden on this side of the road. The boiler and emersion were replaced in the attic.
- Entrance Porch
- Wooden floor with double leaded glas pane french doors opening into Entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall (7.05m x 1.45m)
- With beautiful glass pained doors dividing into two areas with wooden floors and window overlooking Griffith Avenue to front. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom (1.55m x 1.85m)
- with wc,whb, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed down lights, storage cupboards.
- Living Room (4.90m x 3.70m)
- With beautiful marble fire place with marble surround and hearth,gas coal effect fire with brass inset. Large picture window overlooking Griffith Avenue to front. Double folding glass pained doors opening into
- Dining Room (3.65m x 3.25m)
- Door to kitchen/breakfast room.
- Reception/playroom (5.15m x 2.50m)
- Wooden flooring. Built in storage cupboards and desk area.
- Kitchen/breakfast Room (5.65m x 5.40m)
- Fine kitchen area with extensive cupboards worktops,stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Original wooden floor. Part tiled walls, gas fired boiler. Door to rear garden.
- 1st Floor Landing (0.80m x 3.95m)
- Fine landing with door to hotpress/airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom (5.15m x 4.10m)
- Fitted wardrobes,storage cupboards over. Window overlooking Griffith Avenue. Door to ensuite
- En Suite (1.10m x 2.85m)
- with shower, Triton T90 si electrical shower, wc, whb, tiled floor, part tiled wall.
- Bedroom 2 (3.90m x 4.10m)
- To front, double bedroom, fitted wardrobes,wooden floors sanded and varnished.
- Bedroom 3 (3.85m x 3.35m)
- To rear,very generous double,wooden floors,fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (2.85m x 3.55m)
- Single bedroom carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes and shelving
- Main Bathroom (2.50m x 2m)
- with tiled floor part tiled wall,bath with central antique telephone shower attachment. Seperate shower with a Triton Aqua sensational electric shower,wc,whb, storage cupboards under. Recessed downlights.
- very good store shed,concrete built. Rear garden 80-90 metres in lenght. Not directly overlooked at the rear,DCU sports grounds behind, lawn garden with mature trees ro the rear adding to its privacy and mature trees and plants bordering to the side. Also a childs playhouse
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.