- Brief Description
- Extended two storey semi detached brick fronted. Unusually large garden to the front with lawn area and off street ar parking. GFCH. North facing rear garden.
- Entrance Hall (5.15m x 1.90m)
- Fine entrance hall with oak hardwood flooring, understair storage cupboard and door to
- Guest Cloakroom
- Wc, whb, tiled floor, tiled splashback
- Living Room (3.85m x 6.15m)
- Fine room with window overlooking front. Cast Iron fireplace with ornate surround, gas coal effect fire. Double doors opening into dining area
- Dining Area (3.95m x 2.80m)
- Door to kitchen. Double doors to sun room. Oak flooring.
- Family Room (3.65m x 4.05m)
- Extended, recessed downlights, built in entertainment unit to take TV with storage cupboards over. Oak flooring. Door to study
- Study (2.25m x 3.30m)
- Feature glazed block wall to side, window overlooking garden to rear. Oak flooring and reccessed downlights. Gas boiler located here
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (7.05m x 2.85m)
- Excellent modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, granite worktops, integrated kitchen appliances, one and a half bowl sink unit, neff gas hob and extractor, double neff oven, plumbing for dishwasher and provision for integrated fridge freezer, large velux window, double doors and single door to rear garden. Door to utility room.
- Utility Room
- Plumbing for washing machine, dryer, storage cupboards over.
- Sunroom (3.23m x 3.20m)
- Open plan style leads around to kitchen. Very fine built in entertainment unit incorporating storage cupboards, drawers and shelving. Large picture window overlooking garden to rear. Velux window and double doors to dining room.
- Rear Garden
- Patio area. L shaped garden. Area 1 to side of house measures: 6.45m x 5m. Main rear garden measures 7.5m x 10.2m. Storage shed, lawn garden, patio area, shrubs and plants. Pedestrian entrance to side of property
- Landing Area (3.20m x 2.10m)
- With access to attic via a stira staircase. Hotpress
- Master Bedroom (5.35m x 3.60m)
- With extensive built in wardrobes, recessed downlights, door to en-suite
- En-suite (1.45m x 2.30m)
- Shower, wc, whb, tiled floor, storage cupboards
- Bedroom 2 (2.65m x 2.60m)
- Fitted wardrobes, single room to rear
- Bedroom 3 (3.05m x 3.85m)
- Double room with fitted wardrobes. Window overlooking garden to rear
- Bedroom 4 (2.95m x 4.15m)
- To front. Original master. Fitted wardrobes. Door to en-suite
- En-suite (1.85m x 1.55m)
- Velux roof light, wc, whb, shower, tiled floor
- Bedroom 5 (2.55m x 2.60m)
- box room with fitted wardrobes, shelving.
- Main Bathroom (2.05m x 1.70m)
- Bath with anitque telephone shower attachment, wc, whb, tiled floor and walls. Mechanial extraction. no window.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.