- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large east facing rear garden
- Excellent location convenient to all local amenities
- Gas fired central heating
- Great potential to extend (S.P.P)
- Home of the late William McGuirk deceased 8th May. Single glazed windows, major structural crack in living room. Good sized east facing rear garden. Relativley modern central haeting system. Neat railed garden to front with well kept hedge. Cracking evidence from the front running diagonaly down to base of house.
- Entrance Hall (4.2m x 1.75m)
- leads to living room
- Living Room (3.05m x 3.9m)
- window overlooking garden to front. Attractive cast iron fireplace
- Rear Reception Room (3.45m x 3.7m)
- Brick fireplace with gas coal effect fire inset, wooden floors. Storage cupboard and hotpress. Window overlookinmg rear garden.
- Kitchenette (2.5m x 1.65m)
- free standing kitchen cupboards, Belfast sink unit, storage cupboard. Door to rear garden. Understair storage.
- Landing Area (2.3m x 1m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.7m)
- To front. Cast iron firepalce.
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 3.1m)
- To rear. Cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.2m)
- To front. Single room. Gas fired boiler
- Bathroom (1.65m x 2.2m)
- Bath, wc
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com