- Code in: 2206. Gated development of three storey apartment blocks. Car parking to front. Flat roofs. no lifts. managed by Danescourt Management Ltd. unit is in first block on right hand side as you come in. First floor apartment. windows are upvc double glazed. no balcony. overlooking lawns grounds to rear. belgrove park to rear.
- Entrance Hall (2.85m x 1m)
- Storage cupboard. Door to shower room / utility area
- Shower Room / Utility Area (2m x 1.75m)
- washing machine, shower, wc, whb, tiled floor and walls. Storage cupboard. hot press
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 2.52m)
- With fitted wardrobes. Wood laminate floor
- Living Room (6.40m x 3.55m)
- With dining area. Marble fireplace with brass inset and hearth.
- Kitchen (2.25m x 2.40m)
- With fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, stainless steel sink unit, gas boiler, plumbing for dishwasher.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 3.10m)
- Fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards over
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.