- • Two storey over basement properties with a full brick façade.
- • 16 units comprising 7 one bed apartments and 9 studio apartments. All individual En Suite Shower/WC
- • Both listed buildings, re-roofed, fully rewired.
- • Compliant fire system to I.S. 3218 L3X standard
- • Bespoke Formica kitchens with Hob and Oven, Fridge freezer.
- • Built in Wardrobes in very room.
- • Good tenant covenant, all registered with the PRTB.
- • PVC double glazed windows.
- • Individually metered rooms.
- • Electric high efficiency Oil filled radiators in each room.
- • Bin store to the front.
- • Communal gardens to the back with picnic benches, BBQ and bicycle storage area.
- • Individual internal post boxes.
- • Pedestrian only access to front.
The entrance hallways are bright, spacious hallways with tiled floors, ornate coving and centre roses, archways and 3.2m ceiling heights. The individual post boxes are located in the hallways as are the individual meters for each room. The landlord meter covers both use of the laundry and the communal lighting, and also radiators in the communal hallway. The rear garden is a secure, landlocked rear garden with no surrounding access. This is a very large, useable space, landscape designed with trees and shrubs, paving area, gravelled area, picnic benches and use of the BBQ.
The units comprise 7 one bed apartments, and 9 studio apartments. Theses have all been refurbished to a uniform standard and offer bright accommodation with period property proportions.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.