- Attractive mid-terrace bay windowed red brick Victorian home.
- Generous well-proportioned accommodation.
- Highly convenient location and quiet mature residential road within a short walk of Rathmines and within easy access of Dublin City Centre.
- Pedestrian rear access.
- Huge scope and potential for creative updating and modernisation.
- Floor Area approximately 164 sq.m. (1,765 sq.ft.).
No. 7 is a fine Victorian property built circa 1895 enjoying many features of the era including well-proportioned interconnecting reception rooms, high ceilings and fine marble fireplaces. The property has been well-maintained over the years but now affords huge scope and potential for creative updating giving the new owners the opportunity to use their flair and imagination to create a near city period home that is truly their own.
The generous accommodation extends to approx. 164 sq.m. (1,765 sq.ft.) and comprises of two fine interconnecting reception rooms with bay window to the front, family room, kitchen / breakfast room, guest w.c., four bedrooms, shower room and w.c.
York Road enjoys a highly convenient location just off Rathmines Road Upper, close to all the amenities of Rathmines, Rathgar and Ranelagh. It is also within easy reach of coveted local Junior and Senior Schools, shops, restaurants and local pubs. This fine property is also within approximately 3km of St. Stephen’s Green and many of Dublin’s principle places of business. The Luas line at Beechwood is also within easy walking distance and Rathmines is well serviced by many bus routes to the city centre such as the 14, 15, 83 & 140 to name a few.
- Reception Hall (1.55m x 7.20m)
- (maximum measurement) with ceiling coving, centre rose, inner arch and steps down to lower hall with under stairs storage.
- Drawing Room (4.35m x 5.05m)
- with bay window, ceiling coving, attractive marble fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth, double folding doors to
- Dining Room (4.10m x 3.85m)
- with ceiling coving, attractive marble fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth.
- Family Room (2.70m x 4.95m)
- with tiled floor, built-in presses either side of the chimney breast, hot press and door to
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (3.45m x 3.75m)
- fitted with a range of cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, Zanussi oven underneath, space for freestanding fridge, tiled floor, doors to both rear garden and door to
- Lobby/Guest Room Shower (2.40m x 1.65m)
- lobby with worktop and plumbed for washing machine, door into guest shower room comprising corner shower, step-in electric Mira shower, vanity w.h.b., w.c., tiled floor and partly tiled walls
- Hall Return Level
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 2.85m)
- (average measurement) with built-in presses on either side of the chimney breast.
- Shower Room
- comprising step-in shower with Triton electric shower, w.h.b., w.c. and tiled floor.
- First Floor Level
- Master Bedroom (6.10m x 5.05m)
- (into the bay window), with ceiling cornicing, attractive centre rose, impressive marble fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth, built-in press and shelving.
- Bedroom 3 (4.05m x 3.95m)
- with built-in presses to either side of the chimney breast, vanity table with presses.
- First Floor Return Level
- Bedroom 4 (3.45m x 3.10m)
- comprises cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, Zanussi oven underneath and hotpress.
- Guest W.C.
- comprising w.c. and w.h.b.
The front garden is railed and hedged, laid out largely in lawn with shrubs and bushes. To the rear there is a paved yard approx. 11m x 2.3m. (maximum measurement).
BER No. 110014172
Energy Performance Indicator: 397.24 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.