- Semi-detached family home of approximately 139sqm (1,496 sq.ft)
- Bright, well-proportioned accommodation which has been beautifully maintained.
- Drive-way providing ample off street car parking for several cars.
- Large garage to the side offering excellent opportunity for further extension (subject to p.p.)
- Private south facing rear garden with side access
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- Superb position, nestled within this quiet cul de sac in Ardilea
Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, the master bedroom is en-suite, and there is also a family bathroom. A particular feature of this fine home is the garage to the side, which is perfect for further extension should one wish to do so, or indeed for storage. To the rear there is an exceptionally private south facing garden mainly laid in lawn with patio area and side pedestrian access. It is the ideal location to enjoy day long sunshine. To the front there is a driveway providing off street car parking for several cars. The property has been meticulously maintained and offers modern accommodation in a much sought after location.
Properties in Ardilea are extremely popular when they come to the market due to the established residential address and potential to extend. 1 Yale has the added advantage of being tucked away in this quiet cul-de-sac .
The location is second to none, with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. The property is a short walk to the university campus at Belfield and close to Deerpark in Mount Merrion. It is a most convenient location with local shops, a variety of much sought after primary and secondary schools and excellent transport links in the immediate area. Major shopping centres at Blackrock, Stillorgan and Dundrum are easily accessible and Dublin city centre is an effortless commute.
- Entrance Hall: (1.9m x 5.8m)
- bright hallway with hard wood door, security alarm panel and door to
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Drawing Room: (4.2m x 6.6m)
- spacious room with double glass panelled doors, large picture window overlooking the front, carpeted, and gas fireplace with marble surround. Door through to
- Family / Dining Room: (3.5m x 5.3m)
- with bay window,wooden flooring and double doors out to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: (2.7m x 3.9m)
- with a range of eye and floor level units, free-standing fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, integrated Belling double oven, hob, extractor fan, Bosch dishwasher, Zanussi washing machine, provision for fridge and dryer, wooden flooring, and large picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- First Floor
- with hotpress, access to attic.
- Master Bedroom (5.2m x 3.5m)
- [measurement to include Ensuite] large bright double bedroom, range of wardrobes, window overlooking rear garden, with door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.6m)
- located to the front with double built-in wardrobes, large window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.7m)
- Single room to the front of the property with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 3.9m)
- window overlooking the rear garden, with built-in wardrobe.
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and electric power shower.
- To the front there is a large drive way providing ample off street car-parking. To the side there is a large garage ( 2.8m x 9.2m)with up and over door offering excellent scope to extend. The garden to the rear is south facing and mainly laid in lawn with a patio area accessed from the family room. The sunny garden extends to approx. 16m (53ft). It enjoys a high degree of privacy and has a side gate providing pedestrian access.
BER No. 111841805
Energy Performance Indicator: 366.07 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.