- Spacious detached family home of approximately 130sq.m (1,400sq.ft)
- Prestigious residential address
- Sunny westerly facing rear garden measuring approximately 9m (30ft)
- Close to schools including Wyvern opposite
- 59 bus route to Dun Laoghaire DART and bus station
- Close to Sandycove, Dalkey and Killiney villages
- Gas fired central heating with recently fitted boiler
- Surrounded by local amenities including Killiney Hill
The property offers well-proportioned and well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 130sq.m (1,400sq.ft) and briefly comprises a welcoming reception hall with guest w.c. with interconnecting reception rooms to the right with drawing room with bow window overlooking the front and double doors leading to the dining room overlooking the rear garden. Off this is a kitchen/breakfast room also overlooking the rear garden with a further sitting room to the front. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms with master en suite and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property the garden avails of a sunny westerly facing garden which measures approximately 9m (30ft) in length with gated access leading to the front.
Wyvern is located just off Killiney Road close to the junction with Killiney Hill Road. It is within a short walking distance of Glenageary and Dalkey DART stations and the 59 bus route which offers a direct link with Dun Laoghaire Town Centre and the Aircoach at Fitzpatrick’s Castle providing a direct route to Dublin Airport on the hour. Wyvern is within a walking distance of Dalkey, Glasthule and Sandycove villages which offer a wonderful selection of boutique shops and specialist food stores. There is a wide selection of schools close by including Wyvern, Castle Park, Cluny, Loreto Abbey Dalkey and Rathdown. There are also many recreational activities which include a selection of golf, tennis, rugby and GAA clubs and fitness centre at Fitzpatrick’s Castle along with many interesting walks over Dalkey and Killiney hills and down by the seafront. For the sailing enthusiast there are the four yacht clubs and marina located in Dun Laoghaire.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (5.35m x 2.2m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, understairs storage and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, fitted mirror and shelf
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.6m x 4.85m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, fitted with a range of press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, display cabinets, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, washing machine, dishwasher, Hotpoint standalone cooker with extractor over, tiled splashback, integrated fridge/freezer, sideboard unit with further cupboards and drawers under, display cabinets and shelving over, Ideal Logic condensing gas fired central heating boiler and door to rear garden
- TV Room (2.38m x 5.25m)
- with ceiling coving, tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire to the front and enclosed fuse board
- Dining Room (3.75m x 3.5m)
- with ceiling coving, decorative rose, double glazed PVC doors opening out to the rear garden and double folding doors open through to the
- Sitting Room (3.75m x 6.05m)
- with bow window with window seat, ceiling coving, decorative rose, television point, a very fine marble fireplace with marble hearth and Adams style painted timber surround and double folding doors open back into the reception hall
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer incorporating the pump for the shower and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 2.4m)
- with louvered door wardrobes and cupboards over
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 2.75m)
- with louvered door wardrobes with cupboards over, dressing table unit with glass top, drawers under and mirrored back and window overlooking the garden with attractive view
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 3.55m)
- with a range of louvered door wardrobes and cupboards over, centre dressing table with glass top, drawers under and fitted mirror over, picture window looking front and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled power shower with oversized tray, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, fitted mirror over, shaving socket and light, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, fully tiled floor and walls
- Bedroom 4 (3.8m x 2.4m)
- with tilt and turn window opening front
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with telephone shower attachment, w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, fitted mirror and light over, tiled floor and fully tiled walls
34 Wyvern is approached by a cobble lock drive providing off street parking with the remainder of the front garden bordered in mature shrubbery, planting and trees. Gated side access leads to the rear garden which measures approximately 9m (30ft) in length with elevated patio area availing of the westerly aspect and steps leading to a lower lawned area bordered by shrubbery and planting with purpose built outhouse.
BER No. 110933777
Energy Performance Indicator: 336.42 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.