- Located in the heart of Castleknock Village off Auburn Avenue
- Two storey semi-detached property built c.1986
- Woodgrain PVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- West facing rear garden with domestic block shed
- Contemporary kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Hardwood floor throughout ground floor accommodation
- Solid timber doors upstairs
- Quality timber doors with glass inset downstairs
- Paved driveway providing ample off-street parking
- Floor area approximately 90sqm (968sqft)
25 Woodview Park enjoys a beautiful view from the living room towards the front of the estate and the rear garden is afforded great privacy and has a south and west facing aspect enjoying sun from midday to sundown. The light filled accommodation extends to 90sqm and comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom. On entering the property, you come into an entrance hall which in turn leads to the living room, a box window enhances the natural light into the reception room. Double doors then lead to an open kitchen/dining room that has extensive wall and floor mounted kitchen units, good counter space and ample storage. The hardwood floor runs front to back at the ground floor level and increases the sense of space in the house. The house is brightly painted and presented in excellent condition. French doors lead to a private west facing garden from the dining area. At first floor level there are two generous double bedrooms both with full wall built in wardrobes and a large single bedroom overlooking the front drive. There is a contemporary bathroom which is fully tiled there is a three piece white suite and also a stand in electric shower. Windows are PVC double glazed and the heating is gas fired central heating.
Woodview Park is ideally positioned within walking distance of Castleknock Village and the expansive Phoenix Park is just five minutes’ walk away. There are a host of sporting amenities locally including Castleknock Tennis Club, St Brigids GAA Club, and Castleknock Hotel and Golf Club to name but a few. There are a number of excellent schools in the locality including the Educate Together and St Brigid’s National Schools Mount Sackville, Castleknock College and the King’s Hospital. Dublin city centre is only 6.4 km / 4 miles away and Dublin Airport is less than 20 minutes’ drive via the M50 motorway. The bus stop is just one minutes walk and there is an excellent service to the city centre, Parkway Train station is also easily accessible.
- Entrance Porch: (0.50m x 1.75m)
- entrance porch with sliding woodgrain PVC double glazed window, tiled floor coming into
- Entrance Hallway: (2.20m x 1.65m)
- entrance hall with hardwood floor, stairwell to first floor level and entry to
- Reception Room: (5.05m x 4.00m)
- excluding box window, with hardwood floor, contemporary feature fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround, box window with PVC woodgrain double glazed windows overlooking front driveway, decorative coving and double doors leading to open plan kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen: (5.00m x 2.20m)
- open plan kitchen with extensive wall and floor mounted units, ample storage and good counter space, wired for oven with integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, under stairs storage containing gas boiler and thermostat.
- Dining Area: (2.75m x 2.85m)
- dining area in open plan with kitchen with hardwood floor and woodgrain PVC double glazed French doors leading to the west facing rear garden.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (1.80m x 2.85m (max))
- with hot press.
- Bedroom 1: (3.00m x 3.15m)
- double bedroom with extensive contemporary built in wardrobes, timber floor, sink unit, window overlooking the back garden.
- Bedroom 2: (2.80m x 3.65m)
- double bedroom with timber floor, window overlooking front garden, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 2.05m)
- single bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.80m)
- fully tiled bathroom with three piece white suite, bath, WC, WHB and electric shower, window overlooking rear garden.
- Rear Garden:
- 10 metre long garden with a patio with raised flower bed and domestic block shed, pedestrian side access to garage, external tap.
- Domestic Shed: (2.80m x 2.05m)
- with electricity.
BER No. 111666533
Energy Performance Indicator: 311.68 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.