- Semi-detached house in Esker Parish
- 5 minutes walk to Lucan village
- Front garden with off street parking for three cars
- 20m (65ft) private rear garden
- Pedestrian side access
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Bright fresh accommodation
- Easy access to public transport
- Easy access to the M50 road network
- Floor Area approx. 90 sqm (968sqft)
- Entrance Hall: (3.80m x 1.80m)
- Reception hallway with stairwell to first floor level and under stairs storage.
- Reception Room: (3.40m x 4.25m)
- Bright reception room with open fireplace and window overlooking front garden. Double doors into dining area.
- Dining Area: (3.70m x 2.30m)
- Dining area open plan with kitchen.
- Kitchen: (3.15m x 3.60m)
- Kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, plumbed for washing machine, wired for cooker and with additional storage press and windows overlooking rear garden.
- Overall Kitchen/Dining Room: (3.65m x 5.35m)
- Combined measurement.
- First Floor Accommodation:
- Landing: (1.10m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1: (3.30m x 3.60m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 3.83m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 2.45m)
- Single bedroom with window overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 2.00m)
- Bathroom with WC, WHB and bath.
BER No. 104128814
Energy Performance Indicator: 391.28 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.