- Family home of approximately 101 sqm (1,088 sqft)
- South facing lawned garden extending to approximately 36 ft in length
- Superb residential location, close to all amenities
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm panel
- Off street parking
part red brick semi-detached family home in this popular, mature residential area, in the heart
of Knocklyon, Dublin 16. Offering bright, well-proportioned accommodation of approximately
101 sqm (1,088 sqft). Comprising of family room, dining/kitchen, guest w.c., three bedrooms,
master en suite and family bathroom.
Benefitting from an ideal location in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to a large green area. To the rear,
there is a south facing lawn extending to approximately 36 ft in length, which is walled offering a
secure environment for children to play in. To the front the property has a driveway with ample off
street car parking and side access leading to the rear garden.
Woodstown village is a superb residential area, in the heart of Knocklyon, Dublin 16, with every
conceivable amenity on the doorstep. The location offers a superb selection of well-established
schools, both primary and secondary, an excellent range of local shopping facilities, a good
selection of bus services as well as convenient access to the M50.
- Hall (5.20m x 1.79m)
- with attractive solid wooden floors and under stairs guest w.c.
- Guest WC (0.75m x 1.61m)
- tiled with w.c., w.h.b. and window overlooking side passage.
- Sitting Room (3.35m x 6.03m)
- spacious room with gas fire and surround, carpeted with picture bay window, a central light fitting and recessed lights, double doors leading into the
- Dining / Kitchen (5.52m x 3.59m)
- located at the rear of the house benefitting from its south aspect. A sliding patio door leads out to the south facing rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and floor unit completed with Tricity Bendix washing machine, Zanussi hob and oven and integrated fridge freezer. A door from the kitchen leads out into the passage.
- Master Bedroom (3.19m x 4.61m)
- a spacious carpeted room, with window overlooking the rear garden with full fitted wardrobes, and door leading into
- Master Ensuite (1.89m x 2.03m)
- fully tiled, with w.h.b., w.c. and quadrant shower unit with Triton T90 XR electric shower, chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (2.89m x 3.61m)
- spacious double bedroom with window to front of the house. Fitted with timber floor, built in wardrobes and shelving unit.
- Bedroom 3 (2.65m x 2.35m)
- with window overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom (2.05m x 1.81m)
- partially tiled and has exposed timber floor with w.h.b., w.c., bath with overhead shower.
- Accessed from the landing with a Stira ladder, currently used as storage and is partially
The garden to the front is an attractive lawned area with plants bordering the driveway into the house. Ample off street parking, with a gated side passage bring you to the rear south facing garden. The garden extends to approx. 36ft, is walled and mainly laid in lawn with a patio area outside the dining room doors. A barna shed offers further storage.
BER No. 107949059
Energy Performance Indicator: 250.46
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org