- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area of approximately 168 sqm (1,808 sqft).
- Large garage of approximately 5.20m x 2.70m (17'1" x 8'10").
- Sought after mature family-orientated location just 9km from the city centre.
- Adjacent to Castle Golf Club.
- Extensive level and mature gardens and grounds of approximately 0.3 of an acre.
- PhoneWatch alarm system.
- Sunny westerly orientated rear garden of approximately 39m (129ft) long and 18m (59 ft) wide.
- Within only a short distance of Terenure, Rathgar and Dundrum villages.
Internally this stylish, light-filled residence offers well-proportioned accommodation laid out over two floors with an entrance porch leading to an inviting wide entrance hall, a striking and bright dual aspect living room which opens onto the rear garden, a dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, cloakroom with guest w.c. all at the hall level with four good-sized bedrooms and a bathroom at the first floor level. The garage could easily be converted in order to increase the overall living space, if so desired, with huge potential to remodel or extend, subject to planning permission. To the rear of the enclosed side passage is a garden or coal store shed and w.c.
The magnificent lawned gardens, which have been nurtured by the current owners for many years, enjoy immense privacy and seclusion, abundant with mature shrubbery, trees and herbaceous borders. An external passageway connects the front garden to the rear garden of approximately 39m (129 ft) in length by 18m (59 ft) in width.
This is without doubt one of the most highly regarded South Dublin residential addresses. Adjacent to The Castle Golf Club in a popular and much sought-after area of mature detached family homes on large sites, it is convenient to Terenure, Rathgar villages and to Churchtown and Dundrum with their wealth and variety of amenities. The location is served with an excellent selection of local shops, delis and boutique eateries including Bijou and Howards Way and the world-class Dundrum Town Centre. There is an excellent choice of schools available including Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School, Zion Parish School, The High School, Sandford Park, Stratford College, St Mary’s College, Terenure College, Alexandra College, Wesley College and Mount Anville.
Local parks nearby include Bushy Park and The Dodder Linear Park all excellent options for walks or running. Nearby sports facilities include Rathgar and Ashbrook tennis clubs, Rathgar, Our Lady’s and Old Alex hockey clubs and St. Mary’s and Terenure College rugby clubs. The LUAS at Dundrum and Windy Arbour offer ease of access to the city centre with the regular number 14 bus route along Braemor Road offering a further public transport link.
- Entrance Porch: (1.20m x 1.00m)
- leads to the
- Entrance Hall: (3.50m x 3.00m)
- with cloak cupboard, PhoneWatch alarm system, intercom system for the doorbell, ceiling coving and
- Cloakroom: (1.52m x 1.26m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Dining Room: (3.80m x 4.30m)
- with ceiling coving, hatch through to the kitchen and open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Drawing Room: (6.10m x 3.90m)
- with ceiling coving, coal-effect gas fireplace with timber mantel and brick inset with tiled hearth and double doors leading to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (5.70m x 2.70m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, butcher block work surfaces, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Electrolux electric oven with integrated Neff electric 4-ring hob with Zanussi extractor fan over, Baxi gas boiler, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, pantry. Door to the
- Enclosed Side Passage: (3.30m x 1.10m)
- leads to the front and the rear garden, with fuse board and door through to the garage. Access to an outside toilet and a garden storage shed.
- with shelved linen press.
- Bedroom 1: (4.70m x 4.30m)
- with open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2: (2.70m x 4.20m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, and vanity area.
- Bedroom 3: (3.60m x 3.90m)
- with fitted wardrobes and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 4: (2.40m x 2.90m)
- with fitted wardrobes and w.h.b.
- Shower Room:
- with w.h.b., step-in shower, tiled ceramic floor, fully tiled walls, shelved hotpress
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c., fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
Substantial mature level gardens and grounds of approximately 0.3 of an acre. A sweeping drive offers excellent off-street car parking and a garage to the side of 5.20m x 2.70m (17'1" x 8'10") with up and over door with an enclosed side passage leading to a garden store shed, w.c. and with a door to the kitchen and rear garden. A second side passage leads to the rear garden which enjoys a westerly orientation and measures approximately 39m (129ft) in length 18m (59ft) wide.
BER No. 111066130
Energy Performance Indicator: 281.84 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.