- Ideal Family home in Convenient & Private location
- Built in robes in four double bedrooms
- Oil Central Heating
- Manicured landscaped gardens extending to 0.5 Acres
- Double Glazed PVC windows
- D2 Energy Rating
- Burgoalarm Security System with central monitoring
walk in condition throughout and is within a short drive of Glanmire Village with the city centre easily accessed via a selection of different routes.
Constructed in 1990 the property is well located with a selection of primary, gael scoil and secondary schools namely Colaiste an Phiarsaigh and Glanmire Community College all within easy reach. Shopping is well catered for at a choice of locations in Glanmire and there is quick access to the Dunkettle Interchange connecting to the routes of the M8 motorway, N25 and the N40
route which will links through to Mahon Point, Douglas, Carrigaline and much more. Bus route 221 and 245 from Glanmire village gives a regular 30 mins service to the city centre.
Accommodation extends to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining, living room, lounge, guest w.c. and utility room all on ground floor level. The first floor is home to four double bedrooms with the master bedroom offering
an en-suite and walk in wardrobe, the three further bedrooms all double in size offer built in wardrobes and a family bathroom completes this level. The landing acts as a study home office location and a walk in hot press is spacious and provides extra storage.
The property is set on gardens extending to approximately 0.5 acres which are manicured. There are a choice of patios for alfresco dining and the planting
of shrubs at the stage of construction 30 years ago combine with the already existing beech trees gives this garden a maturity that belies its young age. Levelled lawns for kicking balls, bouncing on trampolines and building forts are all catered for to the rear and a selection of private enclosed patios surround the house itself. The front garden offers plenty of parking arrange around a lawn with planted borders to enhance this private enclave.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
- Reception Hall (3.7m x 3.5m)
- A spacious and welcoming entrance hall finished with Amtigo tiling. Dark wood finish in skirting, doors, architrave and stairs gives this reception hall a welcoming feeling
- Kitchen/Dining Room (2.9m x 7.9m)
- This kitchen offers an open plan layout to encompass both kitchen and dining room. Finished in country cream theme and fitted with granite work top this kitchen offers a functional layout. With floor and eye level units and tiled over the counter top space the kitchen boasts integrated appliances to include double oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and microwave. The hob enjoys an integrated extractor overhead. With under pelmet lighting and displace presses this kitchen is a lovely space to work in. The dining area sits alongside patio doors leading to the outside with a selection of patio spaces to choose from for dining with the background of the gardens beyond. A red brick return within the kitchen divides the spaces and offers additional storage. Tiled flooring throughout.
- Living Room (4.5m x 4.1m)
- A perfectly proportioned room decorated in neutral tones and overlooking the front garden. With no less than three windows giving dual aspect this room has plenty of natural light flowing through. An open feature fireplace of cast iron with tiled inset and teak surround completes this room.
- Lounge (5.2m x 3.8m)
- A spacious lounge accessed off the entrance hall with marble feature fireplace. Finished with Kahrs wooden flooring and with two floor to ceiling windows this room is lovely and bright and ideal relaxation space.
- Guest W.C (0.9m x 1.5m)
- Two-piece suite to include w.c and wash hand basin. Fully tiled in black and white theme.
- Utility Room (2.3m x 3.7m)
- An extensive utility room fitted with floor level units together with larder style units in keeping with that of the kitchen. Single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring and back door access to rear garden.
- Landing (5.7m x 3.4m)
- Spacious landing with gable window doubling up as a home office/study location. Fully carpeted with recessed lighting. Walk in hot press located here.
- Master Bedroom (4.7m x 4.5m)
- A fine master bedroom overlooking the peaceful rear garden. Decorated in neutral tones and fully carpeted.
- En-suite (1.7m x 2.1m)
- Three piece suite to include electric shower, w.c. and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail and fully tiled.
- W.I.W (1.1m x 2.1m)
- Walk in wardrobe with plenty of shelving and storage.
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 3.8m)
- Double in size overlooking front garden and offers built in wardrobes with overhead storage presses. Fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 3 (3.2m x 5.1m)
- Another double bedroom to the rear of the property with built in wardrobes together with dressing table area and display shelves. Fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 4 (3.8m x 3.7m)
- Double bedroom over looking front garden with built in wardrobes and polished flooring.
- Family Bathroom (1.7m x 3.2m)
- Four piece suite to include bath, corner shower unit, w.c and vanity wash hand basin fitted with storage press and matching vanity mirror and light. Heated towel rail. Window enhancing natural light and fully tiled.
The outside of this home has been planned with the same attention to detail of that experienced inside. Using the bright southerly aspect and making sure to avail of all day sunshine much thought went in to how best to design the space. With the use of careful planting while at the same time working with the site and its existing boundary the owners of this home have created thoughtfully laid out spaces for family life. Using shrubbery to screen and enclose patios they become sheltered secluded spots. Large lawns cater for running round or kicking footballs and the driveway meanders to the front to give plenty of parking. The rear of the property has no less than two tasteful sheds one enclosing the oil boiler, the other taking up the position of storing all the necessary equipment to keep the garden in ship shape. Rockeries and sleeper steps to give access all enhance the layout of the outside space. The front garden is done in such a way to give complete privacy and hides the meandering drive which gives plenty of parking. Ground level lighting compliments the front and rear gardens.
BER No. 113111850
Energy Performance Indicator: 264.14 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.