- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 128sq.m (1,377sq.ft)
- A superb quiet secluded yet highly convenient cul-de-sac
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included
- Surrounded by excellent schools with regular transport with Salthill DART Station just a short stroll away and 46A bus route on the doorstep
- Mature, lawned rear garden of approximately 10m (32ft) in length
regarded cul-de-sac located off Lower Mounttown Road offering bright and spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 128sq.m (1,377sq.ft).
This well presented home comprises entrance porch and hallway, leading to a large bright sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and living room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and family shower room.
There are a wide variety of amenities available close by in Dun Laoghaire including shopping centres, specialist shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and the IMC Cinema. Public transport facilities are readily available with the 46A bus route on the doorstep and the DART station at Salthill within walking distance offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
There are several primary and secondary schools in the vicinity including Monkstown Educate Together, Rathdown Girl's School, Monkstown CBC to mention a few. Close by are also a range of sporting facilities including golf, tennis and sailing clubs in Dun Laoghaire and the leisure centre on Monkstown Avenue. There are many interesting walks along the coast and Dalkey and Killiney Hills together with marine activities in Dun Laoghaire.
- Enclosed Porched Entrance (2.6m x 1.04m)
- with parquet flooring and glazed door opening into the
- Reception Hall (2.35m x 3.78m)
- with cloak hanging cupboard, digital security alarm unit, under stairs storage, dado rail, telephone point and door through to the
- Sitting Room (3.58m x 4.17m)
- open fireplace featuring marble inset and surround with timber mantle
- Dining Room (3.14m x 6m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear, under stairs storage cupboard and open-fire place
- Living Room (3.04m x 6.03m)
- with timber effect floor, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, wall lights and window overlooking the front
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.39m x 2.22m)
- with combi boiler, digital heating controls, double glazed PVC door opening out to the rear garden, Belling fitted oven and Zanussi four ring electric hob with extractor over
- with hatch to attic
- Shower Room (1.78m x 2.34m)
- with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step in tiled Triton T90SI electric shower with oversize tray, Dimplex wall mounted fan assisted heater, fitted mirror and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 3.15m)
- with timber effect floor, door to wardrobe with shelved hot press with immersion unit, dressing table with drawer under, mirror over and cupboards over that and picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.54m x 4.19m)
- with a range of ceiling to floor built in wardrobes with cupboards over, dressing table unit with mirrored front and drawer under, window overlooking the front and built in headboard unit with matching bedside lockers
- Bedroom 3 (3.22m x 2.36m)
- with window overlooking the front and a range of built in wardrobes
To the front there is a dual surface drive providing excellent off street car parking bordered by laurel hedging and shrubbery. A side passage leads to bright mature rear garden laid out in mainly lawn with a patio area that is approximately 10m (32ft) in length.
BER No. 108850561
Energy Performance Indicator: 301.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org