- Detached bungalow on approx. 1/3 acre
- Outstanding potential to extend or further develop, subject to the necessary p.p.
- Superb locating within a short walk of LUAS, Dundrum and Churchtown.
- Off street car parking for 2 vehicles.
- Garage and side entrance.
- Floor area of approximately 113 sq. m. (1216 sq. ft.)
The accommodation briefly consists of, entrance hallway with feature high ceilings, interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen with pantry, three bedrooms, bathroom and w.c. To the front the garden is lawned bordered with hedging and off street parking for two vehicles, side access to rear garden and garage. The rear garden is a highly important feature being substantial in size offering endless opportunities to extend or further develop S.P.P while enjoying a westerly aspect and not overlooked.
Woodlawn Park is a highly sought after road and is within a short walk of Dundrum Town Centre, along with excellent neighbourhood shopping facilities at Churchtown. There are a wide choice of schools in the immediate area including: Notre Dame and De La Salle, Churchtown; Alexandra College, Milltown; The High School; Rathgar and St Mary’s, Rathmines. The property is conveniently located within minutes of the Luas Stations at both Windy Arbour and Dundrum Village. Also within easy access are Milltown and The Castle Golf Clubs, The Dodder Linear Park, Marlay and Bushy Parks. The property is conveniently located within minutes of the Luas Stations at both Windy Arbour and Dundrum Village. There are also numerous restaurants and bars are also nearby.
- Entrance Porch: (1.15m x 0.69m)
- Entrance Hall: (4.13m x 1.61m & 6.29m x 0.95m)
- Reception Room 1 (to front): (4.06m x 4.44m)
- with tiled fireplace and feature bay window. Interconnecting with
- Reception Room 2: (4.38m x 3.97m)
- with tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen: (3.33m x 4.22m)
- with hotpress and access to rear garden. Door to
- Utility Room: (1.20m x 2.10m)
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.96m x 3.52m)
- double room with tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (2.56m x 2.88m)
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.85m x 3.90m)
- double room with feature bay window, built-in wardrobes and w.h.b.
- Bathroom: (1.97m x 1.63m)
- with w.h.b. and bath.
- Separate W.C.: (1.96m x 0.77m)
- with w.c. and part tiled walls.
The garden to the front is set out primarily in level lawn with off street car parking for two cars. Garage to the side and side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is afforded total privacy with westerly aspect and is not directly overlooked, set out prominently in level lawn with shrubs and hedge rows. The garden offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence, or further develop subject to the necessary planning permission.
BER No. 112253778
Energy Performance Indicator: 526.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.