- Spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow offering further potential, subject to the necessary p.p.
- Gas fire central heating.
- Extensive front and rear gardens.
- Superb locating within a short walk of Dundrum Town Centre and the Luas.
- Off street car parking.
- Garage and side entrance (4.75m x 2.71m).
- Floor area of approximately 114sq.m (1,227sq.ft)
Woodlawn Park is a highly sought after road and is within a short walk of Dundrum Town Centre, along with excellent neighbourhood shopping facilities at Churchtown and Nutgrove. There are a wide choice of schools in the immediate area including: Notre Dame and De La Salle, Churchtown; Alexandra College, Milltown; The High School; Rathgar and St Mary’s, Rathmines. The property is conveniently located within minutes of the Luas Stations at both Windy Arbour and Dundrum Village. Also within easy access are Milltown and The Castle Golf Clubs, The Dodder Linear Park, Marlay and Bushy Parks.
- Entrance porch:
- leading to
- Entrance hallway: (4.97m x 1.77m + 6.74m x 1.51m)
- "L" shaped bright hallway. Solid wooden floor.
- Inner hallway: (6.74m x 1.51m)
- Solid wooden floor.
- Living Room: (4.31m x 4.02m)
- into the bay, with tiled fireplace and tiled hearth. Sliding double doors to
- Dining Room: (4.00m x 3.91m)
- Large reception room. Solid wooden floor. French doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (3.48m x 2.74m)
- with fitted kitchen units, worktops, stainless steel sink unit, hot-press airing cupboard and door to
- Utility Area: (1.81m x 1.16m)
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: (3.97m x 3.64m)
- Large double bedroom. Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.64m x 3.13m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes. Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (3.99m x 2.86m)
- Double bedroom. Solid wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.79m x 1.70m)
- Whb. Bath. Partly tiled walls. Solid wooden floor.
- Separate wc: (1.67m x 0.95m)
- wc. Solid wooden floor.
The gardens are an important feature of this delightful residence. The garden to the front is set out primarily in level lawn with off street car parking for approximately 3 cars. Garage: 2.71m x 4.75m (8'9" x 15'6") and side. The rear garden is afforded total privacy and is not directly overlooked to the rear and extends to approximately 15m (49ft) in length, set out prominently in level lawn with bordering shrubs and hedge rows. The garden offers obvious potential to substantially extend the existing residence, subject to the necessary planning permission.
BER No. 106541360
Energy Performance Indicator: 363.18 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org