- Period family home in sought-after residential location.
- Mature southerly rear garden.
- Generous well-proportioned accommodation throughout.
- Hghly convenient location, close proximity to schools and colleges.
- Easily accessible to quality bus corridor.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fully alarmed.
- Floor Area: approximately 130 sq. m. (1399 sq. ft)
Lovingly cared for and maintained over the years this property’s attractive exterior provides us with an indication of what is on offer in this truly exceptional residence. Filled with natural light with a comforting homely feel the accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, spacious living/dining room with a feature bay window, opening out to a restful conservatory which is a perfect sun trap. Family room and kitchen are also on ground floor level. Off the kitchen is a generous bright, covered side passage cum utility area with a w.c., direct access to the garage and garden. Upstairs there are three generous sized bedrooms and modern bathroom. To the front there is substantial off-street parking in the driveway lined with mature flowering and shrubbery. The rear garden is an important feature with years of love and care now showing a perfectly landscaped and mature garden. Approx. 17m / 55 ft. in length and with its southerly orientation, this garden is enviably going to be enjoyed by the next owners. Being on such a wide site, this property has great potential for further development as evidenced by neighbouring properties.
Woodlands Avenue is a highly regarded and much sought-after residential location. It is a short stroll to the Stillorgan Shopping Centre and Village with a wide range of shopping facilities, restaurants, cinema, etc. The bus corridor is a 3-minute walk, providing easy access to Dublin City Centre and the Stillorgan Luas. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to a vast array of amenities in the immediate area. There are numerous well regarded primary and secondary schools including Oatlands, St. Theresa’s, St. Brigid’s, St. Lawrence’s, St. Raphaela’s, Mount Anville, Sion Hill, Blackrock College and Coláiste Eoin/Íosagáin. Also Smurfit Graduate Business School (Blackrock) and UCD (Belfield) are within easy reach. The coastal amenities of Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire are nearby, Dundrum Town Centre and Blackrock Shopping Centre are easily accessible and the Deerpark, Mount Merrion is another wonderful amenity to have close by.
- Entrance Porch: (1.95m x 0.72m)
- Entrance Hall: (3.77m x 1.96m)
- attractive bright hallway with door to cloakroom
- Living / Dining Room (3.92m x 7.91m)
- [measurement includes bay window] carpeted, with feature gas fireplace with marble surround. Door to
- Conservatory: (3.50m x 3.73m)
- with tiled floor and access to the rear garden.
- Family Room: (4.78m x 2.80m)
- carpeted, fireplace with marble surround and sliding door to garden.
- Kitchen: (2.97m x 5.38m)
- with range of kitchen units and cupboards, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, electric Neff oven and microwave, and Bosch gas hob. Door to
- W.C.: (1.17m x 1.11m)
- accessed from side passage
- Landing: (2.98m x 2.25m)
- with access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.63m x 4.22m)
- [measurement includes bay window] double room overlooking the front with built-in wardrobes, feature bay window and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.64m x 3.64m)
- double room overlooking the rear with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.56m x 2.88m)
- overlooking the rear
- Shower Room: (2.15m x 2.82m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, heated towel rail, mosaic tiled floor and part tiled walls. Underfloor heating.
To the front there is generous off-street parking, driveway lined with mature flowering and shrubbery. The rear garden is a most important feature with years of love and care now showing a perfectly landscaped and mature garden. Approx. 17m / 55 ft. in length and with its southerly orientation this garden will enviably be enjoyed by the next owners. A covered generous side passage is accessed from the kitchen opening out to the rear garden, with w.c and access to the garage (2.95m x 4.41m).
BER No. 111982435
Energy Performance Indicator: 394.45 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.