- Oil fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Well laid out accommodation of approximately 116sq.m (1,248sq.ft)
- Excellent off street car parking
- Highly regarded and convenient family orientated location
- Delightful private south westerly facing rear garden measuring approximately 19m (62ft)
- Garage to the side offering potential to convert subject to planning permission
- Within close proximity to the N11, M50, QBC and the LUAS
- Surrounded by a host of excellent schools, shopping centres and recreational and leisure facilities
This most appealing home incorporates bright generously proportioned accommodation comprising a welcoming entrance hall opening into interconnecting reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear There is a door from the kitchen leading to a lobby off which there is a guest shower room, boiler house housing the oil fired boiler and access to the rear garden and also the garage. The garage offers potential to convert and incorporate into the home subject to planning. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The location of 44 Woodlands Avenue will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in this highly regarded family orientated location that is surrounded by a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools and shopping facilities at Killiney Shopping Centre, Cornelscourt and Tesco Ballybrack. It is only a short stroll from Cabinteely Village with its excellent range of cafes, restaurants, shops, library, church and pub. Recreational and leisure facilities are abound with Cabinteely and Kilbogget parks both easily accessible with their playgrounds, GAA clubs and running track as well as a further range of sporting and leisure facilities. Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the QBC on the N11 and the LUAS at Cherrywood Industrial Estate as well as the DART stations at Dalkey, Killiney and Glenageary. Access to surrounding road networks is excellent with both the N11 and M50 providing ease of access to and from the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Enclosed Porched Entrance (2.4m x 0.99m)
- with frosted glazed door opening into the
- Reception Hall (4m x 2.2m)
- with cloak hanging area
- Sitting Room (4.05m x 3.7m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround, mahogany mantle and raised tiled hearth, television point, window looking out front and opening through to the
- Dining Room (2.4m x 3.3m)
- with sliding patio door opening out to the rear garden and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.8m x 3.8m)
- with fitted press units and drawers, double drainer single bowl sink unit, space for stand alone cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to understairs storage cupboard and door to
- Boiler House (2.75m x 2.3m)
- with oil fired central heating boiler
- Downstairs Shower Room
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and step in tiled electric shower
- Garage (5.05m x 2.3m)
- with up and over door
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit
- Bedroom 1 (2.75m x 2.6m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 3.75m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over
- Bedroom 3 (3.55m x 3.3m)
- with built in wardrobes and picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Family Bathroom
- with cast iron bath, wash hand basin with mirror over, medicine cabinet, part tiled walls and step in tiled Mira shower
- Separate W.C.
To the front of the property there is off street car parking, a cobble drive with a well-maintained lawn surrounded by mature hedging. To the rear the garden measures approximately 19m (62ft) in length and is laid out in manicured lawn bordered by high hedging with apple trees, conifers and mature planting with a sunny south westerly orientation and beautiful views of the Dublin Mountains.
BER No. 113184915
Energy Performance Indicator: 470.08
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.