- Spacious semi-detached family home offering accommodation of approximately 102 sq.m. (1,099 sq.ft.).
- South facing lawned rear garden measuring approximately 11m (36ft).
- Converted attic room of approximately 21 sq.m. (226 sq.ft.) with access to eaves storage.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Double glazed windows.
- Convenient location close to a range of local amenities.
The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of entrance hall with guest w.c., a spacious sitting room with feature fireplace and box bay window overlooking the generous lawn area to the front. The kitchen and dining area has been opened up and now provides a large spacious bright open plan kitchen / dining room with direct access out to the south facing rear garden which floods the kitchen with natural light throughout the day. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms, the master benefitting from ensuite facilities and featuring a box bay window. The spacious bathroom is complete with a bath, w.c., w.h.b. and shower. The attic has been converted and is accessed from the landing and features velux windows throwing natural light back onto the first floor below and offers ease of access to eaves storage. A particular feature of this fine house is the south facing lawned rear garden which has been planted with an array of mature trees to the rear providing extra privacy. The area to the front has a spacious lawn area and is bordered by a cobble lock driveway providing off street parking.
Conveniently located only minutes from the M50, Woodfield is close to a host of amenities. The Knocklyon Shopping Centre locally offers all the conveniences of modern day living. There is a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools in the immediate area, to include St. Colmcilles and Sancta Maria College. Leisure and sports facilities are in abundance, with St Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park all within easy reach. The area is very well serviced with local transport facilities providing easy access for commuters to Dublin City Centre and also local access to the M50.
- Entrance Hall: (1.8m x 5.3m)
- window to front, hard wood floor, and door to
- Guest W.C.: (0.7m x 1.9m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Sitting Room: (3.5m x 5.8m)
- spacious room with a box bay window overlooking the front garden and gas fireplace. Double doors lead through to
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.4m x 5.4m)
- Bright spacious open plan room. The kitchen features tiled floor, part tiled walls, a range of floor and eye level units, four ring Nordmende gas hob, Nordmende electric oven and extractor fan over, integrated Tricity Bendix dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, cupboard housing the Vokera Mynute HE boiler. The Dining area is complete with wooden floor, centre rose and patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
- with access to hotpress.
- Master Bedroom: (3.5m x 4.0m)
- spacious room with box bay window overlooking the front, exposed timber floors, a bank of floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite: (1.7m x 1.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower unit with bi-folding doors, window overlooking the side and tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- Bedroom 2: (3.4m x 4.2m)
- spacious room with large picture window overlooking the rear garden, exposed timber floors and a bank of floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.4m x 2.5m)
- window overlooking the front of the property, exposed timber floors and a bank of floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- tiled floor and part tiled wall, wc, whb and shower.
- Attic: (3.8m x 4.6m)
- the attic has been converted, has exposed timber floor, spot lights and is fitted with velux windows with access at various points into the eaves storage.
The generous lawn to the front is bordered with a cobble-lock driveway, which provides ample off street parking. A gated side passage leads directly to the rear garden. The lawned garden to the rear benefits from a southerly aspect and measures approx. 11m (36ft). Planted with mature hedging and trees to the rear that provide additional privacy. A garden shed provides additional storage.
BER No. 110255320
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.64 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.