- Superbly positioned in this sought after development close to all amenities Knocklyon has to offer.
- Beautifully presented accommodation which has been modernised and extended with a floor area of approximately 141 sq.m. (1,518 sq.ft.), excluding the converted attic which extends to approximately 21 sq.m. (226 sq.ft.).
- Magnificent rear garden of approximately 30ft x 54ft benefitting from a southerly aspect.
- Spacious bright open plan kitchen / dining room / living room.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Solar water heating system.
- Double glazed windows.
- Sale includes integrated kitchen appliances, carpets and light fittings.
This superb property offers bright well-proportioned and extended accommodation to include a porch that leads into a welcoming entrance hall with door to guest w.c. The spacious living room with open fire place has a cleverly concealed sliding door that leads through to what is sure to be the hub of this family home. The open plan kitchen, dining and family room overlooks the beautifully landscaped rear garden. The kitchen is very well appointed with an excellent range of cupboards and integrated Neff appliances and also comes complete with granite worktops. Separate to this is a fully fitted utility room which also provides side access to the garden. The accommodation at ground floor of this wonderful family home is completed with a family room / bedroom to the front. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the very generous master runs the full width of the house to the rear and was once two separate rooms and benefits from fully tiled ensuite shower facilities. The main bathroom is tiled and features both a bath and separate pumped shower. There is also access to a converted attic room with ample eaves storage. To the front there is excellent off street parking and a gated side access leads to the rear garden. The garden to the rear benefits from a southerly aspect and has both a raised deck area and paved patio perfect for al fresco dining. The property has been exceptionally well maintained by the current owners.
Conveniently located only minutes from the M50 Woodfield is close to a host of amenities. The Knocklyon Shopping Centre locally offers all the conveniences of modern day living. There is a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools in the immediate area to include St. Colmcilles junior and senior schools, Rockbrook, Sancta Maria College and Colaiste Eanna. Leisure and sports facilities are in abundance, with St Enda’s Park, Marley Park and Bushy Park all within easy reach. Dublin City Centre is only nine kilometre away and is serviced by excellent bus routes including 15b and 15.
- Entrance Porch: (1.9m x 0.5m)
- with tiled floors, double glazed French door unit.
- Entrance Hall: (1.9m x 5.4m)
- with wooden floor, radiator cover, centre rose, alarm panel and door to
- Guest W.C. (0.8m x 1.4m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Living Room: (3.5m x 5.2m)
- with wood floor, cast iron fireplace with black marble hearth, centre rose, ceiling coving and a concealed sliding door leading to
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Room: (8.9m x 4.9m)
- the kitchen area features a marble tiled floor, range of kitchen cupboards, granite worktops, breakfast bar, Neff four ring hob, Neff double oven with extractor above, integrated Neff fridge freezer, integrated Indesit dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated Neff microwave, shelving unit, downlights and French door out to a paved patio. The Dining area features a box bay window with window seat providing lots of storage. Whilst the sitting room features downlights, velux skylights, two picture windows to the side benefitting from a southerly aspect and French door out to the raised decked area. Family room with under floor heating. Door to
- Utility Room: (1.4m x 1.4m)
- with floor to ceiling storage and cupboards, houses the Logic gas boiler and plumbed for washing machine. Door leads out to the side passage. Attic space for storage.
- Play Room / Bedroom 4: (2.0m x 3.6m)
- with wood floor, window to front and downlights.
- with south facing window, door to hot press and stairway to the converted attic.
- Master Bedroom: (3.0m x 5.5m)
- extra spacious room with views to the Dublin Mountains, fitted wardrobe and door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, shower pumped unit, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls, window to side and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: (3.2m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.3m x 2.9m)
- window to front.
- Bathroom: (3.5m x 2.1m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, separate shower unit with bi-folding door and pumped shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (5.6m x 3.7m)
- with three velux windows, access to eaves storage, spotlights.
To the front there is a large cobble locked driveway with ample car parking. The garden is lawned and has been excellently well maintained and planted with a border of mature hedging. To the rear the garden benefits from a southerly aspect and is mainly in lawn with an abundance of mature planting. From the house the French doors lead out to a raised deck area that is perfect for al fresco dining and steps down onto the lawn and a paved patio area. The garden offers a high degree of privacy. A Barna garden shed for additional storage. Gated side access leads to the front of the house.
BER No. 107539256
Energy Performance Indicator: 158.83 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.