- Spacious and bright accommodation of approx. 68sqm (731sqft)
- Sunny south facing rear garden measuring approx. 12m (39ft)
- Superb cul de sac location
- Ample off-street parking
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Short walk to Knocklyon Shopping Centre and its many amenities
Woodfield is located just off Scholarstown Road on the southwest of Dublin City, just north of the foothills of the Dublin Mountains and south of the River Dodder. It is bordered to the south and east by Rathfarnham and Ballyboden, to the north by Templeogue, and to the west by Firhouse and Ballycullen. There are a number of open spaces within the residential estates and by the River Dodder, including the home ground and playing pitches for both Knocklyon’s Ballyboden St. Enda's GAA Club and Knocklyon Football Club. Within the area are numerous excellent primary and secondary schools which include St. Colmcilles Junior National School (one of largest primary schools in Europe), Gaelscoil Chnoc Liamhna (an Irish language primary school), St. Colmcilles Senior National School and Community College. Knocklyon’s shopping facilities are catered for at Knocklyon Shopping Centre which contains a supermarket and other retail outlets. Knocklyon is served by Dublin Bus routes 15, 49, 65b and 75 which provides ease of access to Dublin City Centre, being just 9km away. The M50 motorway is accessed via Junction 12 and connects with the arterial road network and Dublin
- January 18th 2020 11:00am to 11:30am
- Porch: (0.61m x 1.61m)
- Entering in through a sliding door into small porch.
- Living Room: (3.72m x 4.22m)
- with bay window to the front and gas fireplace with timber and marble surround, ceiling coving with under stair storage with alarm panel.
- Kitchen: (3.79m x 3.69m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, free standing LG fridge/freezer, free standing belling double oven, beko washing machine and dryer, worchester gas boiler with a door out to the rear
- Bedroom 1: (3.71m x 3.65m)
- to the rear with a range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.73m x 3.24m)
- to the front with a range of built in wardrobes and a bay window.
Ample off-street parking to front laid out in cobble lock with small garden also to the front. There is side access to the rear to the rear private south facing garden which is mainly laid out in lawn with the added benefit of a timber shed ideal for extra storage.
BER No. 101704567
Energy Performance Indicator: 241.64 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.