- Spacious semi-detached family home offering accommodation of approximately 104 sqm (1,119 sqft).
- Southwest facing lawned rear garden measuring approximately 38ft.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Double glazed windows.
- Convenient location close to a host of local amenities.
- Fitted carpets are included in the sale.
Upstairs there are three large bedrooms with ample storage, the master benefitting from ensuite facilities and also featuring a box bay window. The bathroom is complete with a bath and shower above, w.c. and wash hand basin. A particular feature of this fine house is the southwest facing lawned rear garden. The area to the front has a spacious lawn area and is bordered by a cobble lock driveway providing off-street parking.
Conveniently located only minutes’ from the M50, Woodfield is close to a host of local amenities. There is a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools in the immediate area to include St. Colmcille’s and Santa Maria College. Leisure and sports facilities are in abundance with St. Enda Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park all within easy reach. There are extensive shopping facilities available locally at Knocklyon Shopping Centre, Dundrum and Nutgrove Shopping Centre are just a short drive away. The area is very well serviced with local transport facilities providing easy access for commuters to Dublin city centre and the local access to the M50.
- January 20th 2018 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall: (1.70m x 5.40m)
- features a box window and hard wood door.
- Guest W.C.: (0.70m x 1.90m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Sitting Room: (3.50m x 5.60m)
- with box bay window, feature fireplace, centre rose, wall lights and double doors lead into
- Dining Room: (2.80m x 3.30m)
- picture window overlooking the rear garden with door leading into
- Kitchen: (2.40m x 5.50m)
- with an excellent range of floor and eye level units, part tiled, plumbed for washing machine, cooker, freestanding fridge and window overlooking garden, skylight above floods the area with natural light, downlights and spots throughout.
- with hotpress and storage.
- Master Bedroom: (3.60m x 4.50m)
- with built-in wardrobes, carpeted, box bay window overlooking the front and door to
- Ensuite: (1.60m x 1.90m)
- with wooden floor, part tiled w.c., w.h.b. and pumped power shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.40m x 4.20m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (2.40m x 2.70m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe.
- Family Bathroom: (2.20m x 2.50m)
- with wooden floor, bath with hose shower connection above, w.c. and w.h.b.
To the front, there is a cobble lock driveway with ample parking for several cars bordered by a lawn area. The rear garden benefits from a southwest orientation, lawned and paved and features a block build shed for storage and also houses the gas boiler. Bordered to the rear by mature planting providing extra privacy.
BER No. 110574662
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.49 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.