- Superbly located family home
- Close to the city and centre and Bons Secours Hospital, UCC
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Oil central heating
- Entrance Porch (2.07m x 1.86m)
- A bright entrance porch fully glazed and enjoying the wrap around stone enjoyed in the outside of this home.
- Reception Hallway (4.43m x 3.24m)
- Welcoming and spacious reception hall with parquet flooring and wood panelling.
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Family Room (4.37m x 7.57m/7.64m x 3.70m)
- A beautiful open plan room with dual aspect status ensures the entire room is flooded with light throughout the day. With two large picture windows to the front and a glazed wall with doors to access the rear gardens this room is well used. A features fireplace with open fire is at the centre and gives a focus to the living room area. Its “L” shape leading to the more formal dining space could be easily closed off to give a completely separate room. Finished with carpet, cornicing and centre rose complete this room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.4m x 3.9m/ 3.2m x 3.12m)
- Located to the rear of the property and accessed from either the hall or the more formal dining space this room is well thought out and planned to give two defined spaces. The kitche
- Utility Room (1.54m x 2.77m)
- Fitted with single drained sink unit this room is plumber for washing machine and vente
- Downstairs WC (1.7m x 3.1m)
- Located off the reception hall this two-piece suite is tastefully tilled in a black and whit
- Home Office (3.76m x 3.01m)
- Located to the front of the property with big windows flooding it with light, this roo
- Home Gym (2.98m x 3.04m)
- Another good sized room and suitable for a multiple of uses. Formally laid out as a gym
- Stairs/Landing (3.84m x 4.68m)
- With gable window at the top of the stairs this area is bright and welcoming. There i
- Bedroom 1 (3.36m x 4.68m)
- Located to the front of the property this room gives excellent proportions. Fitted slid
- En suite (1.84m x 3.36m)
- Offering a four piece suite to include tiled shower cubicle. Bespoke vanity unit fitted wit
- Bedroom 2 (3.44m x 3.35m)
- Also located to the front this room is another double with fitted robes and shelving.
- Bedroom 3 (4.1m x 3.24m)
- A double room to the rear of the property with robes fitted.
- Bedroom 4 (3.19m x 2.45m)
- Double room to the rear with fitted robes.
- Bedroom 5 (3.13m x 2.44m)
- Single bedroom located to the rear currently in use as a home office and fitted with des
- Family Bathroom (2.48m x 2.17m)
- Tastefully decorated with three piece bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath and showe
- Hot Press
- Located on the landing fully shelved.
This home sits on a lovely site with the property perfectly centred. There is a splayed entrance to the front giving lots of space for parking. A low feature stone wall encloses the front of this home with mature cherry blossom trees. Stone pillars and gates add further to the privacy. Carriage lights are used to enhance the lighting here. The rear garden is lawned and enclosed and creates a very tranquil private space. The use of water features and planting gives definition to the different areas within the garden. There is a choice of patios to make sure the sunshine is captured and enjoyed all day long. A purpose built garden shed takes position to the back of the garden and is extensive in size.
BER No. 102924461
Energy Performance Indicator: 162.8
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.