- Charming cottage full of character and with potential to modernise
- Rear garden with side access
- Location of extreme convenience to a host of services and amenities
- Electric storage central heating
- Floor area of approx. 77sq.m (830sq.ft)
- Views of the Dublin mountains from upstairs
- Ample storage downstairs and in the attic
- Feature fireplaces in the downstairs reception room and bedrooms
Stepping through the front door, an entrance hall with storage opens into a cosy reception room with open fire and window overlooking the rear. Through an inner hallway there is a large bedroom, bathroom with feature roll-top bath and kitchen with access to the rear garden. Also at this level is a second bedroom with feature fireplace. Upstairs accommodation comprises two generous attic rooms, one with a dormer window overlooking the Dublin mountains, and access to ample storage space. To the rear of the property is a secluded private garden, as well as a shared communal driveway leading to a storage unit behind.
The location of the property is second to none, a stone’s throw from the shops, cafes and restaurant/pub in Killiney shopping centre and within easy reach of the vast selection of shops in nearby Glenageary and Ballybrack. Dalkey village is also within close proximity with a selection of restaurants, cafes and services. The area is serviced by the number 7 and 45A bus routes, among others, which provide direct access to surrounding areas. The property is situated at the entrance to Killiney Golf Club, while the tennis courts at Cluny Park and the sailing clubs in Dun Laoghaire will appeal to all sporting enthusiasts. Dalkey and Killiney Hill provide park and walking trails in easy reach of this home.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (0.95m x 3.35m)
- with cloak hanging area, fuse board, shelved storage and part glazed door opens into the
- Living Room (3.9m x 3.4m)
- with large window overlooking the garden, painted open fireplace, Dimplex storage heater, telephone point and door to understairs store area
- Inner Lobby (1.4m x 1.35m)
- with hatch to roof space and door to
- Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 4.45m)
- with painted cast iron fireplace, window overlooking the front and window looking to the side access, Dimplex storage heater and built in cupboards at either end of the room
- with roll top cast iron bath with Triton electric wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.
- Kitchenette (1.75m x 2.90m)
- with glazed door opening in, press units, drawers over, shelving, space for standalone cooker, plumbed for washing machine, fitted shelving, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer and door out to the rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (3.55m x 3.2m)
- with painted cast iron fireplace and storage heater
- with cloak hanging storage area
- Attic Room 1 (2.30m x 4.1m)
- with under eaves storage and access into an attic area and a dormer with views out over the Dublin Mountains
- Attic Room 2 (3.50m x 3.05m)
- with dormer and storage underneath
The garden to the rear is fenced with steps leading down to a lawned area with flower beds.
BER No. 112450796
Energy Performance Indicator: 800.77
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.