- Floor area approximately 178 sqm (1,916 sqft)
- Ample off street parking and garage to the side
- Premier residential location opposite the UCD campus at Belfield
- Further potential to extend or remodel
- Extensive south facing rear garden of approximately 39 m (125 ft.)
- Gas fired central heating.
- Within walking distance to excellent transport facilities
12 Woodbine Road extends to approximately 178 sqm (1,916 sqft) and offers bright, well-proportioned accommodation including on the ground floor a kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, dining room, living room as well as a downstairs wc and shower room. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Set back from the road, the property further benefits from a manicured lawn to the front and ample space for off street parking. This is complimented by an attractive long rear garden laid out in lawn, which offers a high degree of seclusion and is bordered by mature trees and shrubs. There is a garage to the side of the property and could easily be incorporated back into the home, depending on new owners’ requirements. This family home has been meticulously maintained over the years and the versatile accommodation would, without doubt, suit any growing family.
Woodbine Road is in a highly sought after and convenient residential location, opposite University College Dublin and within easy reach of the city centre. Transport links are in abundance with the property being within a short stroll of the QBCs on both the Stillorgan Road and the Rock Road. Booterstown Dart station is also within walking distance. UCD Belfield is two minutes’ walk away and Trinity College is within easy access. This is a prime location with access to a number of premier schools in the area including Blackrock College, St. Michael’s College, St. Andrews College, The Teresian School, Colaiste Eoin, Colaiste Iosagain and Mount Anville. Shopping centres in the area include Merrion, Blackrock, Stillorgan and Dundrum Town Centre. RTE, St Vincent’s Hospital, Elm Park Golf Course, Blackrock Park and Sandymount Strand are also close by.
- Reception Hall (1.95m x 3.52m)
- with door to
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room (2.90m x 5.10m)
- to include built-in cupboards, overhead units, plumbed for washing machine and door to
- Conservatory (2.90m x 3.20m)
- with double doors leading to garden.
- Dining Room (3.64m x 4.26m)
- with ceiling coving, window overlooking rear garden, gas fire with brick and tile surround and door to
- Living Room (4.11m x 7.77m)
- to include double doors leading to rear garden, gas fire with tiled fireplace and slate hearth, ceiling coving, window overlooking front and door to
- Shower Room (2.28m x 2.80m)
- to include tiled walls, whb, wc and shower.
- Under Stairs WC
- to include whb and wc.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (5.23m x 2.77m)
- to include built-in wardrobes and window overlooking front and rear.
- Family Bathroom (2.62m x 2.03m)
- to include partially tiled walls, whb, wc and bath.
- Bedroom 2 (2.88m x 4.26m)
- with built-in wardrobe, window overlooking rear, whb and shower unit.
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 4.67m)
- to include ceiling coving and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 4 (4.10m x 2.90m)
- with fitted wardrobe and window overlooking front.
The gardens are a particular feature of this fine family home. To the rear there is a very private south facing lawned garden of approximately 39m (125ft) bordered by mature trees and shrubs and offering a high degree of seclusion. To the front, there is a manicured lawned area with ample off-street parking.
BER No. 110315504
Energy Performance Indicator: 348.37 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.