- Excellent accommodation of approx 122sq.m (1,312sq.ft)
- Superb potential to extend to both the side and rear
- Large private drive way
- Potential to remodel/modernise to one's own taste
- Electric storage heating
- Minutes walk from UCD and the QBC
- Sunny rear garden c. 28m (91ft)
Superb detached residence located on this popular road. “Alanderry” is a well-proportioned family home offering accommodation of approx.122 sq.m. / 1,312 sq.ft. comprising on ground floor level, sitting room, living room leading through to open plan kitchen/dining room. On the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms, three of which are double rooms, and a family bathroom. This family home has been very well-maintained by the current owners through the years and now offers the next owner the opportunity to extend and modernise to their own taste.
To the rear, there is an excellent garden of approximately 28 m ( 91 ft) benefitting from southerly sunshine. The garden is mainly laid in lawn and has a good selection of plants and trees along with a sunny patio area. There are two block build sheds offering further potential to extend.A side gate leading out to the front drive-way. To the front, there is a driveway with ample off street parking for several cars.
Woodbine Road is a highly sought-after and convenient residential location opposite University College Dublin within easy reach of Dublin city centre. Transport links are in abundance with the property within a short stroll of the QBC, the Stillorgan Road and the Rock Road. Booterstown DART station is also within walking distance. UCD Belfield is a two minute walk awa,y and Trinity College is within easy access. This is a prime location with access to a number of premier schools in the area including Blackrock College, St. Michael’s College, St. Andrew’s College, the Teresian School, and Mount Anville. Shopping centres close by include The Merrion Centre, Blackrock, Stillorgan and Dundrum Town Centre. RTE, St. Vincent’s Hospital, The Blackrock Clinic and a range of sporting facilities are close by to include Elm Park Golf Club.
- Hallway (1.80m x 4.20m)
- with timber flloors and cloaks/storage room.
- Sitting Room (3.80m x 6.00m)
- large, bright room with sliding doors to rear garden, large picture window overlooking front garden and open fire with timber mantle and tiled inset.
- Living Room (3.40m x 3.40m)
- to the front of the property, located off the dining area, picture window overlooking the front garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.30m x 4.60m (Overall))
- with tiled & wooden floors, range of eye and floor level units, good selection of windows overlooking the garden, provision for oven, dishwasher, provision for fridge/freezer and sliding double doors out to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (4.10m x 3.50m)
- spacious room with double picture windows overlooking front garden, excellent range of wardrobes and vanity sink unit.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 2.90m)
- to the front of the property, with built-in wardrobe and window.
- Bedroom 3 (2.00m x 3.60m)
- to the front with built-in unit and desk.
- Bedroom 4 (2.30m x 3.10m)
- to the rear, overlooking the rear garden.
- Family Bathroom
- tiled floors, tiled walls, whb, wc, bath with Mira Elite 2 power shower and two windows over the side of the property.
- Outside (28m(91ft))
- with patio area, lawned garden, two block built sheds which are plumbed and have electricity. The garden has been well-maintained with a good selection of shrubs and trees, and benefits from southerly sunshine. There is a side gate leading out to the large drive way providing off street parking.
BER No. 110784147
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.