- Highly convenient location within a short walking distance of Monkstown Village
- Mature well maintained development
- Gas fired central heating
- Well-proportioned well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 72sq.m (775sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Woodbine is a very attractive part red brick fronted home which is extremely well-presented throughout extending to approximately 72sq.m (775sq.ft) with the accommodation briefly comprising of an entrance hall opening into a bright living room overlooking the front with double folding doors opening into the extended kitchen/dining room to the rear with further double doors leading to the landscaped rear garden. Upstairs there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Richmond Park is ideally situated to the top of Richmond Hill off Carrickbrennan Road in the heart of Monkstown. There is a convenient pedestrian shortcut to Monkstown Village which offers an array of boutiques, specialist shops, cafes, pubs and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin including Lobstar, Bresson and Salt at Avoca. The area is well served by public transport links to include a regular bus route (No’s 7, 8 & 703) running along Carrickbrennan and Monkstown roads and the DART at Salthill & Monkstown make commuting to and from the city centre very convenient. The Aircoach serving Dublin Airport on the hour is also available in Monkstown Village.
- February 24th 2018 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall (1m x 1m)
- with tiled floor and enclosed fuse box
- Living Room (3.8m x 5.8m)
- with open fireplace with marble hearth, marble surround and inset, television point, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, enclosed radiator and door to understairs storage and double folding doors to
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.8m x 5.6m)
- with tiled floor, a range of press units, drawers, worktops, space for standalone cooker, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, island unit separating the kitchen from the breakfast room extension, tiled splashback, extractor fan, display cabinet, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast room with vaulted ceiling and Velux skylights, fitted shelving, enclosed radiator, enclosed gas boiler and double folding double glazed doors that open out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 3.8m)
- with window overlooking the front and ceiling to floor mirrored sliderobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.3m x 3.8m)
- with a range of mirrored fronted sliderobes and window overlooking the rear
- with bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls, large fitted mirror, heated towel rail, recessed lighting and Velux skylight
To the front of the property there is ample communal parking and well-maintained mature gardens and grounds. The garden to the rear measuring approximately 6m (20ft) is laid out in decorative stone and patio area bordered by flower beds and raised flower beds.
BER No. 110771508
Energy Performance Indicator: 251.88 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.