- Substantial 4 bedroom residence
- Excellent decorative order
- Three double bedrooms (master en suite)
- Exclusive development
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- UPVC windows
- South east facing rear garden
- Not overlooked to the front
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Convenient to the M50 is located 25 minutes’ walk from the LUAS Green Line
- Measures approximately 138 sq.m (1485 sqft)
Seldom do such superb properties come to the market in Stepaside. 85 Wingfield is such a property. It measures approximately 138 sq.m. It has been expertly fitted out by the present owners to the highest of standards with attention to every detail with an open plan kitchen/dining area at the rear enjoying a sunny southerly aspect.
The accommodation consists of: Living room, Kitchen/dining area, utility area, 4 bedrooms (master en-suite), study and main bathroom.
Wingfield is located in the Stepaside area, while only a 15 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. Fernhill Estate has opened and plans to use the 84 acre park for recreational use. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including numerous bus routes, N11, M50, University College Dublin and the City Centre.
- Entrance Hall: (1.41m x 1.18m)
- with wooden flooring, burglar alarm, attractive coving and cornice.
- Living Room: (4.68m x 3.64m)
- with bay windown, attractive cornice and coving, stone surround fireplace with cast iron inset (gas), wooden floor and tv point.
- Kitchen: (2.59m x 2.41m)
- fully fitted kitchen with hob, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Breakfast Area: (4.12m x 3.06m)
- with recessed lighting, tiled floor and access to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (1.51m x 1.17m)
- with tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and recessed lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.14m x 3.54m)
- double room with wooden floor, fitted wardrobes and access to balcony.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.59m x 2.21m)
- with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (2.60m x 2.50m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.87m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, recessed lighting, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- SECOND FLOOR LEVEL
- access to attic, storage and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1: (4.32m x 4.23m)
- large double room with wooden floor and two wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.48m x 1.47m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, velux window and recessed lighting.
The garden to the rear has a beautiful patio area and is south east facing. The garden has a bright and sunny south facing aspect. The rear garden extends to approximately 11m in depth. Shed.
BER No. 100784016
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.73 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.