- High quality Nolan fitted kitchen
- Gated front garden with cobble lock parking for a number of cars
- Gas fired central heating and condensing boiler
- Solid oak doors and stained oak floors
- CAT5 cabling throughout
- High output solid fuel burning stove
- Landscaped rear garden measuring approximately 11.4 m (37 ft)
- Close to schools, shops, bus routes and DART
- Virgin Media enabled
- Surrounded by a wide array of sporting and recreational activities
- Digital security alarm
the property is highly energy efficient with an A3 rating. The quality of fitout and standard of finish has to be seen to be really appreciated as the property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and very much represents a turnkey walk into situation.
Briefly the property comprises a generous reception hall with alarm, understairs storage and guest w.c. Next is the generous sitting room with an attractive outlook front. Double doors open to an open plan kitchen/dining/family room. The kitchen is a Nolan fitted kitchen and along with the granite worktop the integrated appliances are of high quality. The utility room completes the accommodation at this level. Upstairs there are four excellent bedrooms, a family bathroom and the master has an en suite shower room. Both have underfloor heating. The attic has been designed with future development in mind subject to the necessary planning permission and it comes with a pull down ladder.
The rear garden has been attractively landscaped in patio and lawn with a large Barna shed and outside electrical socket. The side of the property has a pedestrian gate leading around to the front.
The location of Wingfield is excellent as its surrounded by primary and secondary schools, shops, the DART, bus routes, leisure and sporting facilities, restaurants and cafes. Bray has really come into its own along with the bustling town centre the promenade provides a host of family activities, bars and restaurants. Access to the road networks are excellent with the N11 and M50 making commuting to Dublin City Centre and nationwide exceptionally easy.
- Porched Entrance
- leads to
- Reception Hall (3.25m x 2.6m)
- with solid dark oak floor, digital security alarm unit, understairs storage, telephone point and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fitted mirror with light over and extractor fan
- Sitting Room (3.3m x 5m)
- with frosted glazed solid oak door opening in, solid dark oak floor, Cat 5 cabling, marble fireplace with granite inset and raised granite hearth with a Wanders glazed front solid fuel burning fire and double folding frosted glazed doors open into the
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room (3.25m x 3.9m + 7.4m x 2.85m)
- open plan, dining/family area has dark solid oak floor, wall mounted bracket for television, Cat 5 cabling, double folding French doors open out to the garden, high gloss cream finish Nolan fitted kitchen with black pearl granite worktop, splashback and upstands, excellent selection of press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, one and half bowl sink unit, picture window overlooking the rear, breakfast bar, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, Zanussi five ring gas hob with Zanussi stainless steel double oven, Zanussi integrated microwave over, space for American style fridge/freezer and an enclosed Worchester gas fired central heating boiler with digital heating zoned controls
- Utility Room (1.55m x 1.7m)
- with broom cupboard, is plumbed for washing machine & tumble dryer, cloak hanging area, electric fuse board, extractor and a frosted part double glazed door opening out to the side
- hatch to attic with pull down ladder offering great storage and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 3.1m)
- with built in wardrobes and picture window overlooking the sunny rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.55m)
- with window looking rear and a range of built in wardrobes
- Master Bedroom (3.1m x 4.65m)
- with built in wardrobes, large window looking front, television point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Grohe power shower, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tall chrome heated towel rail, fitted mirror with light over, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet and extractor fan, tiled floor with underfloor heating and fully tiled walls
- Bedroom 4 (2.75m x 2.95m)
- with window overlooking the front, television point, built in wardrobes and built in book shelving
- Family Bathroom
- with underfloor heating, bath with timber panel, power shower over with glass panel, w.c., semi-pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floor and walls, fitted mirror, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet and towel rail
There is gated cobble lock off street parking to the front for several cars. Pedestrian gate to the side of the property leads through to the attractively landscaped rear garden of approximately 11.4 m (37 ft) laid out in patio and lawn with a large Barna shed.
BER No. 107486474
Energy Performance Indicator: 53.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: 01 285 1005 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.