- Recently refurbished and upgraded accommodation of approx. 191sqm (2,055sqft)
- Striking Victorian residence
- Rewired, replumbed, and refurbished in 2015
- Mainly double glazed sash windows by McNallys
- Gas fired central heating
- Secluded rear garden with pedestrian rear access
- Superb location close to Ranelagh, Rathmines, and Palmerston Park
- Four generous bedrooms
- Excellent selection of primary and secondary schools
Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms (three doubles and a large single) with the master/main bedroom ensuite; and on the hall floor return, a large family bathroom with Victorian style four claw bath. On the first floor level to the front of bedroom no. 4 there is a separate w.c.
Outside to the front there is a landscaped garden surrounded by cast iron railings. To the rear there is a landscaped, lawned garden with paved patio area with pedestrian rear access.
Windsor Road is a most sought after attractive, residential, tree lined road located off Palmerston Road and Moyne Road, surrounded by quality period family homes. The location of enviable convenience is within walking distance of a number of well renowned schools, including Gonzaga, Muckross Park, Alexndra College, and St Mary’s. An excellent choice of national schools are close by, including Scoil Bride, Kildare Place, Ranelagh Multi-Denominational, St. Mary’s National School, and Sandford Park National School. This is an extremely popular location due it’s proximity to an array of local shopping amenities, including specialist shops at Dunville Avenue (Mortons), Ranelagh, and Rathmines Villages. The LUAS at Cowper and Beechwood are a short stroll away and provide ease of access to the city centre, St Stephen’s Green, and Dublin’s primary business and financial districts.
This is a very special family home which has been refurbished to the highest quality finish and viewing comes highly recommended.
- Reception Hall (1.80m x 8.80m)
- with oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, dado rail, feature architrave, recessed downlighting, fitted storage cupboard, staircase down to inner hall, double doors to
- Drawing Room (4.40m x 4.20m)
- with attractive white marble fireplace with marble hearth and coal effect gas fire, sash window overlooking front, ceiling coving, ornate centre rose, and oak timber flooring.
- Inner hall
- Downstairs w.c.
- with wash hand basin, w.c., oak flooring, recessed down lighting.
- Family Room (4.10m x 1.25m)
- glazed door, with modern gas fire, fitted shelving with presses beneath either side, recessed downlighting, ceiling coving, arch to
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room (8.30m x 4.65m)
- large open plan room . extremely well fitted with Neptune kitchen with centre island, Belfast sink unit, integrated dishwasher, five ring Rangemaster stove with extractor over, integrated refuse bin, three rooflights, recessed downlighting, tiled splashback behind rangemaster, marble worktop, floor to ceiling fitted storage presses, plumbing for washing machine, bi folding doors opening out to rear garden.
- HALL FLOOR RETURN
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 4.05m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, sash window overlooking rear.
- Bathroom (2.55m x 2.95m)
- with vanity wash hand basin, press beneath, four claw Victorian style bath, antique style shower with part marble tiled walls and floors, w.c., double glazed sash McNally's window.
- with linen store, hotpress housing gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1/Master Bedroom (6.10m x 4.40m)
- with extensive fitted wardrobes, two double glazed McNally's sash windows, high ceilings (3.45m), door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with vanity wash hand basin, integrated w.c. with wall mirror over, step in tiled shower, recessed down lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor, access hatch to attic.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Bedroom 3 (4.05m x 4.30m)
- with two sets of fitted wardrobes, access hatch to the attic, double glazed McNally's sash window over looking rear.
- Bedroom 4 (2.50m x 3.85m)
- (maximum measurement) with two double glazed sash windows
- Separate w.c. (1.55m x 1.10m)
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, extractor fan.
The front is approached via a gravelled pedestrian pathway, with landscaped garden mainly in lawn with flowerbeds, hedging, bin store, and granite steps up to hall door. The rear garden is laid out mainly in lawn measuring approximately 10.60m x 5.85m (34'9" x 19'2") with paved patio area, outside tap, and pedestrian rear access.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.