- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Great location
- Close to Monkstown Village
- Dart, Dublin Bus, Aircoach
Internally the accommodation briefly comprises: An entrance hall, large living room overlooking the front, dining room to the rear, kitchen/ breakfast room with door to the rear garden and garage. Three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate w.c.
To the front is a driveway providing parking for two cars and a lawned area. To the rear is a South facing 17m (56ft) private garden laid mainly in lawn with mature plants and shrubs.
The location of this quality home will be of major interest to families trying to get a foothold in this highly sought after location within close proximity of Monkstown Village as well as Blackrock Village with their excellent choice of local and boutique shops, churches, cafes, delicatessens, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Recreational and leisure facilities are also excellent and include the Blackrock/Stradbrook rugby grounds, Monkstown Swimming & Fitness Centre along with tennis, football, GAA and hockey clubs. There are a host of excellent primary and secondary schools surrounding the area including Scoil Lorcain, Monkstown Educate Together, CBC Monkstown, Rockford Manor and Blackrock College to name a few. The area offers excellent accessibility to and from the city centre with numerous bus routes as well as being within a short stroll of Monkstown/Salthill DART Station.
- Entrance Hallway (4.2m x 2.2m)
- with understairs storage
- Living Room (3.96m x 3.7m)
- with window overlooking the front and feature fireplace with tiled surround and gas fire inset
- Dining Room (3.2m x 4m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround, built in storage presses and overlooks the rear of the property
- Kitchen (5.2m x 3m)
- with feature open fireplace with tiled surround, wall and floor units, tiled splashback, space for washing machine/dryer, space for oven and hob, door out to rear garden and door to the
- Garage (4.9m x 2.6m)
- with hot press and access to the attic
- Bedroom 1 (2.2m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.98m x 3.8m)
- with window overlooking the front and feature open fireplace with tiled surround
- Bedroom 3 (3.94m x 3.56m)
- with window overlooking the rear
- Family Bathroom (1.4m x 1.8m)
- with wash hand basin, bath with Triton shower over, tiled walls and floor and wall mounted heater
- Separate W.C. (0.8m x 1.8m)
- with w.c.
BER No. 113481972
Energy Performance Indicator: 286.32 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.