- Impressive detached Cavan Developments built family home, ideally positioned in a quiet mature cul-de-sac
- Delightfully landscaped gardens, backing south-east onto the Foxrock Golf Club
- Very well-maintained and generous accommodation
- Integral garage
- Floored attic with pulldown ladder
- Highly convenient location, adjacent to the QBC and N11, Sandyford Luas and the M50 Inter-change
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
- SEI standard gas fired three zone central heating system thermostatically controlled
- Certic CS alarm system
- Floor area 205sq.m. (2,205sq.ft.)
Windfield is the most substantial style of house in this favoured mature development. It has the added advantage of an integral garage. No. 44 provides generous very well-maintained accommodation ideal for family living extending to an impressive 205sq.m. (2,205sq.ft.) comprising two fine interconnecting reception rooms, family room, generous kitchen / dining room opening onto the sunny rear patio, sun room, utility room, guest w.c. and integral garage.
Upstairs this formerly five bedroom house has been converted into four bed, now providing a generous dual aspect main bedroom complete with en-suite and three further double bedrooms (one en-suite), main shower room and floored attic with pull down ladder.
Built by Cavan Developments in the late 1980’s Foxrock Manor is a very sought after and convenient development a short walk to both the QBC on the N11 and the Sandyford LUAS which provide ease of access to Dublin City Centre. Blackrock village, Dundrum Town Centre & Stillorgan village are all close at hand. Recreational amenities are well catered for with Foxorck Golf Club, Leopardstown Race Course, Westwood Health & Fitness and the Dublin Mountains close at hand, while the M50 interchange provides access to all points North, South and West including Dublin Airport.
- Porched Entrance
- Reception Hall (5.5m x 2.2m)
- with under stairs storage.
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., vanity wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and Velux roof light
- Drawing Room (4.4m x 5.8m)
- with marble fireplace, cast iron inset with slate hearth, coal effect gas fire and double folding doors to
- Dining Room (3.7m x 3.8m)
- with sliding doors to
- Sun Room (3.1m x 2.95m)
- with pine clad pitched ceiling & tiled floor.
- Family Room (4.55m x 2.95m)
- with Le Droff style fireplace and built in book shelves.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (6.7m x 3.5m)
- with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, Bosch oven, Whirlpool microwave, integrated dishwasher & fridge, wine rack, Amtico wood strip floor and door to
- Utility Room (1.9m x 3.7m)
- worktop with tiled splashback, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, storage cupboard, doors to side passage and
- Garage (2.35m x 5m)
- with double doors opening to the front.
- with intercom, door to hot press and access to floored attic with pull down ladder.
- Bedroom 1 (4.9m x 4.55m)
- (maximum measurement) dual aspect room with vanity unit, presses over and drawers either side, built in wardrobes and door to
- comprising bath with electric shower over, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 3.25m)
- including vanity unit with wardrobes either side and door to
- with step in tiled power shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 (3.95m x 3.5m)
- (maximum measurement) including vanity unit with built in wardrobes either side
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 3.5m)
- with built in wardrobe.
- Family Shower Room
- with large corner step in power shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
The front garden is walled, lawn bordered by flower beds with an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants, cobble-lock drive providing excellent off-street car parking. Gated pedestrian access on either side of the property. The delightfully landscaped private south-east facing rear garden (approx. 15m x 11m / 49’ x 36’) which backs onto the second hole of the Foxrock Golf Club, is a particular feature of this fine home. It is well walled, laid out in lawn bordered by an abundance of mature shrubs, bushes and plants with raised flower bed, trees, pond, outside lighting and large patio which provides a haven of tranquillity. Boiler house cum garden tool-shed.
BER No. 108750704
Energy Performance Indicator: 196.25
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.