- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- One designated car space
- Quiet small development off Park Avenue.
- Close to Sandymount village and strand
- Floor area approximately 91sqm (980 sqft).
- Secluded, low-maintenance landscaped rear garden
- Quiet cul de sac setting
- Service Charge: approximately €400 per annum
The property is superbly located in this quiet development off Park Avenue within a short stroll of Sandymount village, with all its amenities including: shops, schools, restaurants, sports clubs, the DART and the strand. The city centre, IFSC and Merrion Shopping Centre are within a short drive away.
- Reception Hall: (1.72m x 4.23m)
- with understairs storage and glazed door through to
- Kitchen: (2.88m x 3.16m)
- newly fitted kitchen with a range of overhead press and drawer units, stainless steel sink unit, five ring Belling gas hob, stainless steel double oven, integrated fridge freezer, raised dishwasher and tiled splashback.
- Living / Dining Area: (5.28m x 4.71m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, raised hearth, gas fire and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.58m x 4.1m)
- with ceiling coving and picture windows overlooking front.
- Ensuite / Shower Room:
- wetroom with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.35m x 1.95m)
- with floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3: (3.28m x 2.67m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in mirrored wardrobe and window overlooking rear.
- To the front, there are communal gardens and one designated car parking space. To the rear, there is a low maintenance gravel landscaped garden enjoying great privacy and seclusion. There is a also a block built shed housing the gas fired boiler and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
BER No. 110398666
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.29 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.