- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed rationale windows throughout.
- One designated car space.
- Quiet small development off Park Avenue.
- Close to Sandymount village and strand.
- Floor area approximately 90sqm (968 sqft).
- Secluded, low-maintenance landscaped rear garden.
- Service Charge: approximately €400 per annum.
The property is superbly located in this quiet development off Park Avenue within a short stroll of Sandymount village, with all its amenities including: shops, schools, restaurants, sports clubs, the DART and the strand. The city centre, IFSC and Merrion Shopping Centre are within a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch (1.75m x 1.50m)
- Reception Hall (1.75m x 4.15m)
- with cloaks cupboard, recessed down lighting, solid oak timber flooring, understairs storage cupboard, glazed door through to
- Living/Dining Room (4.70m x 5.30m)
- with attractive sandstone style fireplace with open fire, slate hearth, fitted shelving, fitted presses either side, solid oak timber flooring, recessed down lighting and arch through to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.90m x 3.10m)
- The kitchen is extremely well-fitted with a good range of cream press and drawer units, integrated refrigerator/freezer, integrated dishwasher, Belfast sink unit, four-ring Zanussi hob with stainless steel extractor over, grill and oven, tiled floor, wine rack, and recessed down lighting.
- Sunroom/Playroom (3.80m x 2.35m)
- Fitted study desk with fitted shelving over, press units, and utility store with plumbing for a washing machine, vented for dryer and gas fired central heating boiler. The sun room also has a solid maple floor, two velux roof windows, recessed downlighting and double rationale doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1/Master Bedroom (4.10m x 3.40m)
- To the front with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.70m x 3.40m)
- To the rear, with sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.00m x 3.20m)
- To the rear, with fitted shelving with presses beneath.
- Bathroom (1.65m x 2.15m)
- comprising pedestal whb, w.c., bath with Triton 90Z electric shower over tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed down lighting, Velux roof light and heated towel rail.
To the front, there are communal gardens and one designated car parking space. To the rear, there is a low maintenance landscaped garden measuring apprioximately 8.00m (26’3”) in length by 4.90m (16'1") in width, with gravelled beds, raised decking, mature trees and flower beds.
BER No. 101458107
Energy Performance Indicator: 211.55
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org