- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed rationale windows throughout.
- One designated car space.
- Quiet small development off Park Avenue.
- Close to Sandymount village and strand.
- Floor area approximately 90sqm (968 sqft).
- Secluded, low-maintenance landscaped rear garden.
- Service Charge: approximately €400 per annum.
The property is superbly located in this quiet development off Park Avenue within a short stroll of Sandymount village, with all its amenities including: shops, schools, restaurants, sports clubs, the DART and the strand. The city centre, IFSC and Merrion Shopping Centre are within a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch (1.75m x 1.50m)
- Reception Hall (1.75m x 4.15m)
- with cloaks cupboard, recessed down lighting, solid oak timber flooring, understairs storage cupboard, glazed door through to
- Living/Dining Room (4.70m x 5.30m)
- with attractive sandstone style fireplace with open fire, slate hearth, fitted shelving, fitted presses either side, solid oak timber flooring, recessed down lighting and arch through to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.90m x 3.10m)
- The kitchen is extremely well-fitted with a good range of cream press and drawer units, integrated refrigerator/freezer, integrated dishwasher, Belfast sink unit, four-ring Zanussi hob with stainless steel extractor over, grill and oven, tiled floor, wine rack, and recessed down lighting.
- Sunroom/Playroom (3.80m x 2.35m)
- Fitted study desk with fitted shelving over, press units, and utility store with plumbing for a washing machine, vented for dryer and gas fired central heating boiler. The sun room also has a solid maple floor, two velux roof windows, recessed downlighting and double rationale doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1/Master Bedroom (4.10m x 3.40m)
- To the front with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.70m x 3.40m)
- To the rear, with sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.00m x 3.20m)
- To the rear, with fitted shelving with presses beneath.
- Bathroom (1.65m x 2.15m)
- comprising pedestal whb, w.c., bath with Triton 90Z electric shower over tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed down lighting, Velux roof light and heated towel rail.
To the front, there are communal gardens and one designated car parking space. To the rear, there is a low maintenance landscaped garden measuring apprioximately 8.00m (26’3”) in length by 4.90m (16'1") in width, with gravelled beds, raised decking, mature trees and flower beds.
BER No. 101458107
Energy Performance Indicator: 211.55
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.