- Particular features include:
- Excellent Location approx. 20 Minutes’ drive to Cork city centre
- Double Glazed PVC Windows
- Designated parking
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- B3 Energy Rating.
No 10 is a lovely three bedroomed mid terraced home featuring open plan living accommodation at ground floor level with kitchen off. Tucked away towards the end of
the cul de sac this home features a private enclosed garden to the rear finished with hard landscaping ensuring it is easily managed and wonderful to enjoy. The location of the property mid-way between the city centre and Douglas village gives it access to a host of
amenities all within walking distance. There are a choice of schools at both primary and second level to include, St Anthon’s Boys National School, Eglantine Girls National School, St. Luke’s National School, as well as Ashton Comprehensive, Christ The King, Colaiste Chriost Ri, Douglas Community School and Regina Mundi. This home is also well serviced by public transport as the regular 206 bus route is nearby providing access to the city centre and all its schools and third level options.
Finished in a distinctive rustic brick external façade and fitted with pvc double glazing the property is maintenance free. Most homes within this quiet cul-de-sac have all been altered in shape to accommodate the owners needs and it is possible that no two are the
same once you step inside. Constructed in 1978 and offering approx. 850 sq. ft. of space arrange over two levels this home is offered as a blank canvas would be purchaser can work with to put their own stamp on and needs to be seen to be appreciated.
- Entrance hall (2.6m x 1.2m)
- The entrance is inviting and finished with wooden flooring.
- Kitchen (3.4m x 2.7m)
- Located to the rear of the property the kitchen is well fitted offering a range of floor and eye level units. There is plenty of counter-top space finished in tile. Single drainer sink unit. Large picture window looking out onto the rear enclosed garden.
- Open plan Lounge/Dining/Living room (8.2m x 4.4m)
- This room is dual aspect and offers a superb open plan layout which can be worked and changed to cater for different uses. Double sliding patio doors feature on the rear gable leading to the garden beyond and gives an ideal are for dining. There is a built-in raised fireplace fitted with gas fire centred in the room and gives a cosy feeling as the living space. A feature bow window looking out onto the front could also be used as the dining location should a discerning purchaser wish. Finished with corning and wall lights.
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 3.3m)
- A fine double bedroom located to the rear of the property with double fitted robes and overhead storage.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.0m)
- Another double room to the front of the property spacious and bright
- Bedroom 3 (2.5m x 2.2m)
- A single bedroom with fitted shelves
- Bathroom (2.5m x 1.9m)
- Three-piece suite fitted fully tiled.
BER No. 113111025
Energy Performance Indicator: 201.01 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.