- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum village with numerous shops, schools and other local amenities.
- Three bed family home
- Potential to extend at rear
- Spacious accommodation
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street car parking and side access.
- Alarm system fitted
- Total floor area approx. 90 sq. m./ 968 sq. ft.
The accommodation briefly comprises on ground floor level an entrance hallway, living room, dining room overlooking the green to the front, kitchen and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front there is a private driveway with off-street parking and a side passage leads from the front to the rear garden. A special feature of this property is the large private garden which provides the perfect opportunity to extend also.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station. There are numerous bus services in the locality all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport link with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, Wesley College, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (1.75m x 0.75m)
- with entrance door to
- Entrance Hall: (2.00m x 4.10m)
- with understairs storage cupboards. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.00m x 1.40m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b. with tiled splashback.
- Living Room: (4.15m x 3.35m)
- with tiled fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, and large picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Family Room: (4.20m x 3.65m)
- with gas coal effect fire, marble hearth, built-in shelving and door to sunny west-facing rear garden.
- Kitchen: (2.70m x 3.30m)
- with traditional fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, drawers and worktops, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit and pantry / cupboard. Door to enclosed side passage.
- Landing Area: (2.20m x 2.95m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 to front: (4.00m x 3.15m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over and window overlooking green area to front.
- Bedroom 2 to rear: (4.00m x 3.55m)
- with tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
- Bedroom 3 to front: (2.45m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 1.85m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower with Triton T90XR electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles, with walled garden with mature lawn area and bordering shrubs and plants. The rear garden enjoys a sunny westerly aspect extending overall in length to 17m (58ft) predominantly set out in level lawn. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission, the garden and side area of the house offers obvious potential to substantially extend.
BER No. 110753613
Energy Performance Indicator: 393.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.