- Highly desirable residential address
- Oil fired central heating
- Excellent parking to the front and side
- Private tennis court
- Overall floor area of approximately (390 sq.m./ 4,200 sq.ft.)
- A wide selection of schools, shops, sporting and recreational activities close by
- Convenient to the N11 and M50, DART and Dublin Bus.
- BER: D2
- BER No: 111566477
- kWh/m2/yr: 299.32
This great family home sits on approximately 0.7acres of totally private mature grounds bordered by high hedging providing the ultimate in privacy and seclusion. The property also boasts a tennis court perfect for a keen sportsperson.
Upon entering this property it is obvious that it offers very generous family accommodation with spacious well-proportioned reception rooms, including a drawing room, dining room, tv room, playroom and conservatory, a lovely refurbished kitchen/breakfast room and five large bedrooms, two of which are en suite and a family bathroom.
The location is second to none being close to both local and major shopping centres, a selection of primary and secondary schools including Holy Child Killiney, Dalkey School Project, Wyvern, St. Joseph of Cluny, Rathdown and Loreto Abbey Dalkey as well as the wide variety of amenities available in Dalkey Village with its unique ambiance, boutique shops, excellent pubs and restaurants.
There are a wide range of sporting and recreational activities in the immediate area including Killiney Golf Club, a selection of tennis clubs, numerous parks, and interesting walks over Dalkey & Killiney Hills & Killiney Beach which is a few minutes’ walk away and the hugely popular sailing and marine activities located at Dun Laoghaire Harbour and marina which are only a short distance away. Killiney DART Station is only a short stroll and together with numerous bus routes make this a highly accessible location.
- Arched Veranda Entrance
- with tiled floor and opens to the
- Reception Hall (4.2m x 3.9m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, dado rail and understairs storage
- TV Room (4.85m x 4.45m)
- with ceiling coving, decorative ceiling rose, very fine marble fireplace with marble hearth and open fire and built in cabinet with cupboards under and book shelving over
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Drawing Room (5.25m x 7.05m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, picture window overlooking the rear, painted cast iron open fireplace with marble inset and hearth and brass inset, double folding French doors opening out to the patio and double folding doors opening into the
- Dining Room (4.49m x 5.2m)
- with ceiling coving and decorative rose
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.15m x 7.55m)
- with a range of press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, marble work surface, four ring electric Neff hob with warming plate, Electrolux double oven, marble splashback, marble upstands, single drainer sink unit, integrated Nordmende dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, display cabinet, tiled floor and door to
- Utility Room (1.85m x 2.2m)
- with tiled floor, plumbed for Bosch washing machine, Tricity Bendix tumble dryer, press units and worktop
- Conservatory (6.85m x 3.3m)
- with tiled floor and overlooks the rear and the tennis court
- Playroom (4.45m x 6.8m)
- with cork tiled floor, door leading front, timber panelled ceiling with recessed lighting and overlooks the rear
- Double Garage (6m x 5.45m)
- with twin double folding electric garage doors
- with built in storage, Phonewatch digital security alarm and tiled floor
- Half Landing
- with feature window
- First Floor Landing (2.2m x 6.85m)
- with ceiling coving, decorative roses, hatch to attic space and shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (5.25m x 4.85m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, a range of built in wardrobes the centre of which opens through to the
- En Suite Bathroom (2.5m x 5.3m)
- with corner bath, w.c., bidet, pedestal wash hand basin and further cupboard space
- Bedroom 2 (5.25m x 3.25m)
- with window overlooking the rear, ceiling coving and decorative rose
- Bedroom 3 (4.45m x 3.4m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, window looking west and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with bath with shower attachment over, fitted mirrors, w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin
- Bedroom 4 (4.15m x 2.98m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- with corner bath with fitted mirrors, bidet, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and part tiled walls
- Bedroom 5 (3.35m x 4.6m)
- with under eaves storage and built in wardrobes
The property is approached via a private road shared with seven other properties which leads to tarmacadam drive providing excellent off street car parking and stands on approximately 0.7 acres of mature landscaped gardens and grounds bordered by high hedging and enjoying excellent privacy. The grounds also contain your own private tennis court.
BER No. 111566477
Energy Performance Indicator: 299.32
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.