- Double glazed UPVC windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting in a highly regarded residential area
- Well served by excellent transport including bus and LUAS
- Floor area of approximately 120sq.m (1,292sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
This attractive most appealing home is well presented throughout and provides bright generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 120sq.m (1,292sq.ft) with the accommodation briefly comprising of a reception hall with guest w.c., interconnecting reception rooms with sitting room to the front with attractive bay window overlooking the front garden, dining room to the rear with sliding patio door opening into the rear garden and a kitchen/breakfast overlooking the rear garden with a utility area just off. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms all with excellent wardrobe provisions with the master bedroom en suite and a family bathroom.
The location of this excellent property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded Cabinteely area close to a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools, two supermarkets Dunnes at Cornelscourt and Tesco in Ballybrack as well as being only a short commute away from Cabinteely, Dundrum and Dun Laoghaire with all they have to offer. Recreational and leisure amenities are abound with Cabinteely and Kilbogget Parks both easily accessible as well as a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities including Loughlinstown Leisure Centre with pool, gym and pitches.
Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the 145 bus route available on the N11 QBC and the LUAS at Cherrywood Office Park both a short stroll away. Access to the arterial road networks is excellent with the N11 dual carriageway and the M50 providing ease of access to the city centre and nationwide.
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 4.5m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting and enclosed fuse box and understairs storage
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, wash hand basin, w.c. and understairs storage
- Living Room (4m x 5.5m)
- with marble fireplace and hearth and gas inset, bay window and ceiling coving and double doors leading to the
- Dining Room (2.8m x 4.2m)
- with sliding patio door to the rear and ceiling coving
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3m x 6.3m)
- with a range of wall and floor oak units, display cabinets, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, picture window overlooking the rear, integrated Smeg dishwasher, four ring gas Neff hob with extractor over, integrated Finlux oven, integrated Hoover fridge/freezer, tiled floor, tiled splashback, recessed lighting and door to the side
- Utility Area
- which is plumbed for washing machine with tiled floor
- with window, door to shelved hot press with dual immersion and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.9m)
- with bay window overlooking the front, a range of built in wardrobes, television point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor and Mira Shower
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 2.6m)
- with a range of wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.1m x 3.5m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (2.1m x 3.5m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and shelving
- with fully tiled walls and floor, wash hand basin, w.c., bath with Mira Sport electric shower over, recessed lighting, shaving light and extractor fan
To the front there is a large walled front garden with cobble lock driveway providing off street parking for two to three cars with the remainder laid out in lawn bordered by attractive flower beds. Gated side access leads to the rear garden which measures approximately 22m (72ft) laid out mainly in lawn with cobble lock patio area, Barna shed and mature hedging and planting.
BER No. 106138415
Energy Performance Indicator: 278.75 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com