- Spacious tastefully decorated light-infused home of approximately 109 sq.m. (1,176 sq.ft.).
- Security Alarm.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
Templeogue is a suburb of southwest Dublin, located 6km from both the city centre to the north and has two beautiful parklands at Tymon Park and Bushy Park. There are a selection of excellent schools within the locality including Bishop Galvin National School, Bishop Shanahan National School, St. Pius X National School, Our Lady's Secondary School, Templeogue College and St Mac Dara's Community College, while the numerous sporting facilities available are found at Faugh’s GAA Club, St. Jude’s GAA Club, St. Mary's College RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club, Templeogue United Football Club and the Spawell’s Golf Centre & Powerleague. This suburb has shopping facilities located at both Orwell Shopping Centre and Templeogue Village. There are a variety of restaurants, eateries and coffee shops in the area include Cosycorner Café, Fifty50 Templeogue, Reeves, Guzto Wood Fire Pizza Restaurant, Darcey McGee’s at the Spawell and The Morgue to name but a few. Transport links in this area are in abundance with Dublin Bus operating the 150, 54A, 15A and 9 bus routes allowing for easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The M50 Junction 11 is only minutes away offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch: (1.97m x 0.63m)
- with sliding door and tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (2.23m x 4.05m)
- with understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 4.48m)
- with large picture window overlooking the front, open fireplace with timber and metal surround. Double doors through to
- Dining Room: (3.57m x 4.13m)
- with laminate wood flooring and double doors leading to the rear.
- Kitchen: (3.02m x 3.54m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, small breakfast bar with built-in Zanussi oven and grill, Belling extractor fan, five ring gas hob and built-in fridge freezer. Sliding patio door out to the rear.
- Bedroom 1: (4.13m x 4.50m)
- overlooking the rear, with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.51m x 3.72m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.89m x 2.58m)
- overlooking the front.
- Bathroom: (2.12m x 1.79m)
- to the rear, with w.c., w.h.b., bath, New Teen Thermostatic 1500ST electric shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls
There is an excellent concrete and gravelled drive to the front with ample off-street parking and a side access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden has been paved and has a large shed ideal for extra storage.
BER No. 111893251
Energy Performance Indicator: 316.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.