- Double glazed windows.
- Excellent highly sought after mature residential location.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Spacious accommodation extending to 114 sqm (1227 sqft)
- Within walking distance of a host of local amenities including shops, restaurants, and public transport.
Templeogue is a suburb of southwest Dublin, located 6km from both the city centre to the north and the Dublin Mountains to the south, while to the coast is Dublin Bay on the Irish Sea. The River Dodder forms the southern border with Rathfarnham while the River Poddle forms the northern border with Greenhills and Kimmage. Occupying an area of 534 hectares and with prominent views of Montpelier Hill and Three Rock Mountain, Templeogue has two beautiful parklands at Tymon Park and Bushy Park, together with many open fields positioned in Orwell Green, Glendown Green and Rossmore Green. There are a selection of excellent schools within the locality including Bishop Galvin National School, Bishop Shanahan National School, St. Pius X National School, Our Lady's Secondary School, Templeogue College and St. Mac Dara's Community College, while the numerous sporting facilities available are found at Faugh’s GAA Club, St. Jude’s GAA Club, St. Mary's College RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club, Templeogue United Football Club and the Spawell’s Golf Centre & Powerleague. This suburb has shopping facilities located at both Templeogue Village and Orwell Shopping Centre, along with a few shops at the Cypress Park estate and the Topaz garage on Templeville Road. There are a variety of restaurants eateries and coffee shops in the area include Fifty50 Templeogue, Reeves, Guzto Wood Fire Pizza Restaurant, Darcey McGee’s at the Spawell and The Morgue Pub to name but a few. Transport links in this area are in abundance with Dublin Bus operating the 15, 15A, 15B, 15E, 15F, 49, 49A, 49N, 54A, 65, 65B, 75 and 150 bus routes allowing for easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The M50 Junction 11 is only minutes away offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch:
- with sliding door.
- Entrance Hall: (2.20m x 4.10m)
- with under stairs storage, radiator cover, phone watch alarm panel and door into the Living Room
- Living Room: (4.20m x 4.00m)
- with fireplace with painted wood surround marble hearth and insert, large picture window overlooking the front, spotlights and double doors that lead into a Family Room
- Family Room: (3.70m x 4.10m)
- picture window overlooking the rear garden and door to downstairs wet room.
- Wet Room: (2.70m x 2.70m)
- with tiled floor, pumped shower, w.c. w.h.b. and extractor fan.
- Kitchen: (3.00m x 3.50m)
- with tiled floor, excellent range of floor and eye level units, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, free standing cooker with extractor above and free standing fridge/freezer, tiled splashback. With door to family room and patio door to the rear garden which is lawned and pebbled.
- First Floor:
- with hot press, window to the side and access hatch to the attic above.
- Bedroom 1: (3.50m x 4.40m)
- with large picture window overlooking the front, radiator central light and floor to ceiling built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (4.50m x 4.10m)
- with large picture window overlooking the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: (2.80m x 2.60m)
- with built in wardrobes, radiator and vanity unit.
- Bathroom: (2.00m x 2.20m)
- tiled floor and wall, wc, whb with drawer storage underneath, graphite towel rail, pumped shower unit with recessed shelving and a wall hung storage unit.
The property is approached to the front by off street car parking bordered with a low level wall and lawn area to the front there is a nice aspect overlooking a green area whilst the rear garden which is enclosed and offers a side passage from front to back is lawned and paved with a garden shed to the rear.
BER No. 113230528
Energy Performance Indicator: 442.52 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.