- Spacious tastefully decorated light-infused home of approximately 127 sq.m. (1,367 sq.ft.).
- Security Alarm.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Extended and modernised to a high standard.
- Double glazed windows.
- West-facing rear garden.
- Converted attic of approximately 22 sq.m. (237 sq.ft.).
This instantly appealing family home offers bright and generously proportioned accommodation in exceptional decorative order throughout, inviting a purchaser to literally walk in and hang their coat. The newly constructed porch leads to a welcoming entrance hall with the added benefit of a downstairs w.c., opening out into a light-infused living room to the front with double doors leading through to a large recently extended open plan kitchen / dining / family room with French doors leading to the rear garden. At the first floor level there are three bedrooms with master bedroom being ensuite and a family bathroom. A staircase leads from the landing to a converted attic with velux windows and good eaves storage. One of the many outstanding features of this property is the private westerly facing rear garden with a large decking / patio area perfect for al fresco dining and large storage shed ideal for extra storage space. There is excellent off-street parking to the front with a side passage leading to the rear garden.
Templeogue is a suburb of southwest Dublin, located 6km from both the city centre to the north and has two beautiful parklands at Tymon Park and Bushy Park. There are a selection of excellent schools within the locality including Bishop Galvin National School, Bishop Shanahan National School, St. Pius X National School, Our Lady's Secondary School, Templeogue College and St Mac Dara's Community College, while the numerous sporting facilities available are found at Faugh’s GAA Club, St. Jude’s GAA Club, St. Mary's College RFC, Templeogue Swimming Club, Templeogue Tennis Club, Templeogue United Football Club and the Spawell’s Golf Centre & Powerleague. This suburb has shopping facilities located at both Orwell Shopping Centre and Templeogue Village. There are a variety of restaurants, eateries and coffee shops in the area include Cosycorner Café, Fifty50 Templeogue, Reeves, Guzto Wood Fire Pizza Restaurant, Darcey McGee’s at the Spawell and The Morgue to name but a few. Transport links in this area are in abundance with Dublin Bus operating the 150, 54A, 15A and 9 bus routes allowing for easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The M50 Junction 11 is only minutes away offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch: (1.52m x 1.91m)
- lead through to
- Entrance Hall: (4.49m x 2.09m)
- bright spacious hall with laminate flooring and understairs built-in storage. Door to
- Downstairs W.C.: (0.69m x 2.20m)
- w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (3.97m x 4.44m)
- large picture window overlooking the front, marble surround fireplace and dual-fuel vitae stove. Double doors lead through to the
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (6.67m x 4.05m)
- full range of units and cupboards, Indesit built-in appliances - oven & grill, hob, microwave and extractor fan.
- Family Room: (3.16m x 5.23m)
- extended area, with three Velux windows, dual-fuel stove and double doors opening out to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (3.99m x 4.46m)
- to the rear, with large built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.18m x 2.75m)
- w.c., w.h.b., built-in Red Gem shower, towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.73m x 3.63m)
- to the front, with a range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.86m x 2.56m)
- to the front.
- Bathroom: (2.07m x 2.34m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with Trtion T90X shower, towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (5.02m x 4.58m)
- with eaves storage, recessed lighting and velux windows.
There is an excellent gravelled and paved driveway to the front with ample off-street parking and side passage leading to the rear garden of approximately 14m which further benefits from a sunny westerly orientation. There is the added benefit of a large storage shed ideally for extra storage.
BER No. 105016117
Energy Performance Indicator: 274.01 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.