- Delightful westerly facing rear garden of approximately 17m (56ft).
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Floor Area of approximately 171 sq.m. (1,840 sq.ft.).
- Excellent cobble-lock off-street car parking for numerous cars to the front.
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating.
- Highly regarded family orientated location off Whitechurch Road.
Willbrook is a very popular, mature residential estate conveniently located off Whitechurch Road, close to St. Edna’s Park, Marlay Park and delightful walks along the Dublin Mountains which is just a short drive away. Neighbourhood shopping facilities are located close by at Rathfarnham and Nutgrove with Dundrum Shopping Centre just a little further afield offering further extensive shopping facilities. Rathfarnham Village lies just a short distance away with its wide array of local amenities including restaurants, shops and further recreational activities. There are a number of excellent primary and secondary schools in the immediate vicinity including Loreto Girls’ National School, St. Mary’s Boys School, Ballyroan Boy’s National School and St. Patrick’s National School at primary level and Loreto High School Beaufort, Coláiste Éanna and Sancta Maria College at secondary level with Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue and The High School not far away. Just a short walk are the 15B and 16 bus routes offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas with the M50 being a five minute drive allowing access to the arterial road network.
- Entrance Hall: (4.4m x 1.9m)
- with tiled ceramic floor and understairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.9m x 3.9m)
- with ceiling coving and open fireplace with magnificent marble mantel surround and hearth. Double doors leading into the
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.5m x 6.0m)
- with a range of maple fronted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, integrated Belling four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, new integrated Belling double electric oven, integrated Whirlpool microwave, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Whirlpool fridge, ceramic floor and ceiling coving. Two arch openings lead through to the
- Family Room: (3.9m x 4.6m)
- with vaulted timber ceiling, recessed lighted, two velux windows and door to the rear garden.
- TV Room: (4.8m x 2.6m)
- with ceiling coving.
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., double step-in power shower and tiled ceramic floor.
- Utility Area: (2.6m x 1.5m)
- with fitted cupboards and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- with shelved hotpress, velux window and stira stairs leading to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (5.8m x 2.5m)
- with fitted wardrobes, two velux windows and
- Ensuite Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., double step-in Mira Elite electric shower, heated towel rail, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.3m x 3.3m)
- with fitted sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.4m x 3.5m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.5m x 2.4m)
- with fitted shelving.
- with w.c., w.h.b. with cupboards under, jacuzzi bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floors and heated towel rail.
There is cobble lock off-street car parking for numerous cars to the front with a very private westerly facing rear garden of approximately 17m (56ft) laid out mainly in lawn with a decked area and a 16” barna shed.
BER No. 109566935
Energy Performance Indicator: 283.52 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.