- Fitted carpets, curtains, washing machine and electric cooker included in the sale.
- Floor area of approximately 82 sq.m. (883 sq.ft.).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Highly regarded settled cul-de-sac location approached through the Willbrook Estate off Whitechurch Road.
- Five minute walk from Ballyboden Road.
- Burglar alarm.
Willbrook is a very popular, mature residential estate conveniently located close to St. Edna’s Park, Marlay Park and delightful walks along the Dublin Mountains just a short drive away. Neighbourhood shopping facilities are located close by at Rathfarnham and Nutgrove with Dundrum Shopping Centre just a little further afield offering further extensive shopping facilities. Rathfarnham Village lies just a short distance away with its wide array of local amenities including restaurants, shops and further recreational activities. There are a number of excellent primary and secondary schools in the immediate vicinity including Loreto Girls’ National School, St. Mary’s Boys School, Ballyroan Boy’s National School and St. Patrick’s National School at primary level and Loreto High School Beaufort and Coláiste Éanna at secondary level with Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue and The High School not far away. Just a short walk are the 15B, 16 and 61 bus routes offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas with the M50 being a five minute drive allowing access to the arterial road network.
- Entrance Porch: (0.60m x 2.00m)
- with tiled floor. Leads to the
- Entrance Hall: (4.61m x 1.70m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, dado rail, fuse board, understairs storage and alarm panel.
- Living Room: (5.30m x 3.00m)
- with bay window, ceiling coving, centre rose and open fireplace with marble mantel, surround and inset.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.12m x 4.80m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, plumbed for washing machine, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over and sliding patio door to the rear garden.
- with shelved hotpress with dual immersion and hatch access to the attic.
- Bedroom 1: (3.75m x 3.10m)
- with fitted wardrobes and vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2: (3.92m x 2.77m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 2.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over and fully tiled walls.
A concrete drive to the front offers good off-street car parking with lawned garden bordered by a mature flower bed and a side passage leads to the rear garden which enjoys a sunny orientation measuring approximately 11m (36ft) bordered by well-defined boundaries and hedging.
BER No. 111171096
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.88 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.