- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Low maintenance rear garden with artificial lawn
- A short stroll from the superb conveniences in Sandymount Village including the DART station
- Floor area of approximately 100 sqm (1,076 sqft)
- One designated parking space with ample visitor parking
- Service charge approximately €620 per annum
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The practical and well laid out accommodation extends to approximately 100 sqm (1,076 sqft) and comprises an entrance porch, very fine living room opening into a large kitchen/breakfast room which leads into the private rear garden laid out in low maintenance artificial lawn. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. A particular feature to the property is the excellent converted attic offering further living accommodation.
Sandymount Village is an easy stroll down the road and provides a selection of local and boutique specialist shops, banks, cafes, pubs and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. There are pleasant walks along the seafront and Dublin city centre is only a short distance away. Within close proximity is a range of recreational and leisure activities including a number of sports clubs such as Lansdowne Lawn Tennis Club, Monkstown Football Club and Railway Union Rugby Club.
- PORCH (1.50m x 1.00m)
- LIVING ROOM: (4.15m x 5m)
- with attractive coving and ceiling rose, open fireplace with marble and mahogany mantle piece, semi solid flooring and television point.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (4.15m x 4.45m)
- well-proportioned room with an excellent range of fitted units, oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, tiled flooring, decorative ceiling rose and attractive coving. Door to the rear garden and utility off.
- Utility: (0.95m x 1.70m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, fully tiled with space for clothes rack.
- BEDROOM 1: (4.15m x 3.3m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
- En SUITE:
- comprising w.c., w.h.b., mains powered shower, fully tiled walls and floor, spotlighting, extractor fan and recessed cistern.
- BEDROOM 2: (3.3m x 2m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3: (2m x 3.4m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- comprising w.c. with recessed cistern, built-in w.h.b. with storage cupboard underneath, bath with mains powered shower, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls and floor.
- ATTIC: (3m x 4m)
- with Velux windows to the front and back, wall mounted lights and a double set of fitte
There is designated parking to the front within the cobble driveway while to the rear there is a low maintenance garden laid out in artificial lawn bordered by fencing.
BER No. 109579623
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.