- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Low maintenance rear garden measuring approximately 22ft
- A short stroll from the superb conveniences in Sandymount Village including the DART station
- Floor area of approximately 79sq.m (850sq.ft)
- One designated parking space with ample visitor parking
- Service charge approximately €680 per annum
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The well laid out accommodation extends to approximately 79sq.m (850sq.ft) and briefly comprises of an entrance porch, living room, kitchen/breakfast room opening up to a private paved rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. From the landing a hatch leads up to the attic which has the potential to be converted into additional living space.
Sandymount village is an easy stroll down the road and provides a selection of local and boutique specialist shops, banks, cafes, pubs and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. There are pleasant walks along the seafront and Duiblin City centre is only a short distance away. Within close proximity is a range of recreational and leisure activities including a number of sports clubs including Lansdowne Lawn Tennis Club, Monkstown Football Club and Railway Union Rugby Club.
- Porch (1.5m x 0.9m)
- with fuse board and digital security alarm.
- Living Room (4.2m x 6m)
- with laminate timber effect flooring, ceiling coving, built in shelving, open fireplace with marble surround hearth and mantle, staircase to first floor.
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- with white wash timber effect flooring, a range of fitted cupboards and over head units, tiled splashback, frees standing electric Flavel oven and hob, overhead electric extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dryer and dishwasher, space for free standig fridge/freezer, door to understairs storage with built in shelving and understairs storage, door out to rear garden
- with hatch to attic space ands shelved hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 3m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and timber effect laminate flooring.
- Shower Room (1.7m x 2.1m)
- with tiled walls, lino flooring a step in shower with Triton T90xr shower, pedestal whb, wc, Dimplex extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 (2m x 3.1m)
- Bedroom 3 (2m x 3.3m)
There is designated parking to the front. To the rear there is a low maintenance garden of approx. 22ft in length which is laid out in concrete slab paving and bordered by fencing.
BER No. 107882318
Energy Performance Indicator: 281.4
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.